☆Ten☆

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Peter held onto his sister tightly as they were led through the tower and up to the room for his party. Harley was probably more nervous than her brother because at least he knew everyone there. She resisted the urge to chew her lip after remembering she was wearing lipstick for once.

"I can't do this," Harley said turning around, "See you later!"

"NO!" Peter cried out, "You promised!"

"I know but I can't. I don't want...shit, I don't know Peter."

"Please. Don't let me walk in there by myself. I need my sister as I get swarmed by everyone in there,"

"Swarmed? Forget it. Tell Nat I went home with a man. I don't want to be swarmed by your little crew,"

"I'll tell her who it was,"

Harley froze and looked at her brother, "What do you mean?"

"I know who you went home with," Peter said, daring her to say something else, "Nat told me that you were drinking with her, Wanda and Loki one minute, then gone the next. I know you went home with him,"

Harley swallowed hard, "Right,"

"I don't know who he is but I know his name,"

"For god's sake," Harley groaned and let her brother grab her hand and pull her through the double doors where the party was loud.

"Ok, ok," Peter said, "Here we go. I've got this. I have this, don't I?"

"Sure," Harley rolled her eyes, "You have this. Where's the bar?"

"You can't leave me just yet!" Peter narrowed his eyes at her, "We need to find Mr Stark before-"

"There you are, Peter!"

"Before he finds me," Peter said and he looked up to see Tony heading his way, "Be nice, Harley,"

"I'm always fucking nice,"

"No you aren't," He said elbowing her.

"Yes, I am," She elbowed him back earning another elbow, "Boy, I will slap you,"

"I dare you. It's my birthday," Peter said, "I will slap you back,"

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah,"

"What are you two fighting about?" Tony asked, "Wow. You look absolutely stunning, Harley,"

"All thanks to you," Harley smiled and he kissed her cheek.

"No, I only got you the dress. You made yourself look good," Tony smiled, "I'm glad you're here. Nat and Wanda were worried you weren't going to show up,"

"I wasn't," Harley muttered, "Um, I don't feel comfortable with everyone looking over. I need a strong drink,"

"Bar is over there," Tony said and as she went towards the bar, Pete's hand tightened on her, "I think she wants a drink,"

"She isn't going anywhere," Peter said, "I finally get the chance to introduce this idiot to my other family and she wants to run and get drunk,"

"Can you fucking blame me?" Harley said, sending a sickeningly sweet smile at her brother, "And you owe me. Big time,"

"Come on," Tony sighed, "Everyone is over here ready for you to open your birthday presents,"

"You got me presents?" Peter asked, "But-"

"It's your birthday, kid," Tony frowned, "Isn't that what you do for birthdays?"

"Yes, but...I didn't expect it,"

Tony looked at Harley for an answer and she put her arm around his shoulder, "After our parents died, we didn't celebrate our birthdays. I would always get him something little with Aunt May. I guess he isn't used to having a big family spoil him,"

"Get used to it," Tony smiled softly at Peter, "You're part of the family now,"

Nat and Wanda paused their conversation when they saw Harley and they grinned widely at her, almost pushing the men out of their way to get to her. They jumped into her hugging her tightly and then hugged Peter.

"Happy birthday!" Nat said, "Harley, I'm so fucking glad you came. It's been a nightmare trying to avoid talking about you,"

"Is that a problem? I like to remain...off the radar," Harley smirked, "I suppose I should get this over and done with and then disappear,"

"I won't let you go," Wanda said holding her hand tightly.

"Sis, come and meet everyone," Peter called out to his sister, "Hurry up!"

"Ok," Nat said grabbing Harley, "I think you need to know something,"

"What is it?" Harley asked.

"Get your dumb ass over here already!" Peter yelled, "I'll open my presents without you!"

"Ok!" Harley snapped, "This will have to wait. Sorry, Nat,"

Harley walked over to her brother and smacked the back of his head, "Drop the attitude, dick breath or I'll kick your ass in front of your friends in tight suits and spandex,"

"Spandex?"

Harley's heart leapt into her throat and she looked up, "O-oh...oh shit,"

Steve stared at her with wide eyes and she caught Loki choking on his drink. Thor smacked his back and chuckled.

"Fuck," Harley whispered and looked at Nat, "Was...was that what you were going to tell me?"

"Um, yeah?" Nat bit into her lower lip, "Surprise,"

"I...I need a fucking drink,"

"Here," Bucky said handing her a beer, "You can have this one. I just opened it,"

Harley nodded and swallowed the whole bottle in under a minute. She took a deep breath and Peter pulled her onto the sofa next to him, "You didn't think to tell me or were you quite happy with lying to me?"

"How was I supposed to tell you, oh, hey, by the way, you fucked a god?" Peter whispered making sure no one heard us.

"When we get home I am going to make sure you pay for this," Harley hissed and punched her brother in the chest, "I'm telling Aunt May who you really are,"

"Um," Steve said, "It's good to see you again, Harley. How...how have you been?"

Harley looked away from her brother, "Good. You know, just...working and all that...kinda stuff."

"That's good," Steve cleared his throat and grabbed his beer.

"I didn't realise that Harley was your sister," Loki said and Harley looked over at him, swallowing hard, "I can see a slight resemblance,"

"Yup. That's me. Harley Parker. Perter's...Peter's older sister,"

"Oh. My. God!" Wanda gasped, "I need to use the restroom!"

Wanda grabbed hold of Harley and yanked her from the sofa and out of the room. Nat apologised and ran after them. Nat slammed the door and cornered Harley with Wanda.

"You fucked them, didn't you?" Nat said.

"Hah? Don't be so...so stupid," Harley laughed and folded her arms, "I did...I did no such thing,"

"I saw your thoughts," Wanda grinned, "I saw what you did with Loki and Steve. I have to admit, it made me want to take Vision to another room,"

"Oh, hell," Harley said covering her face, "It just happened!"

"This night is going to be awesome," Nat grinned widely.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────