☆Twenty-Four☆

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Harley was trying not to throw up after they finished their dinner. They all remained at the table laughing with each other and talking about the last mission they went on. Bucky was talking about how Sam flew into a glass window which made everyone almost cry with laughter. Harley was trying to laugh as well but she was too scared to tell everyone.

Loki put his hand on her thigh and squeezed slightly. Steve squeezed her other thigh and she nodded as they moved their hands. Harley swallowed the painful lump in her throat and slowly stood up. She cleared her throat and everyone stopped talking to look at her.

Her stomach rolled on her in fear and she let out a shaky breath.

"Is everything ok?" Bucky asked and she nodded.

"Um," She said, "I-I need to talk to everyone. It's important."

"Oh god," Nat said, "You're dying,"

"What? No. What makes you say that?"

"I'm sorry. Just thinking of the worst. Carry on,"

Harley looked at Steve who just nodded and Loki put his hand on the back of her thigh again.

"Wow. This is harder than I thought," She said quietly and pulled a photo from her pocket. She lifted it up and smiled, "So, I'm pregnant,"

Silence.

So much fucking silence.

Nat and Wanda let out a high-pitched scream and jumped up, knocking their chairs to the floor as they rushed at her. Steve jumped up to stand behind Harley as they crashed into her.

"Be careful!" Steve snapped.

"Oh my fucking god!" Nat screamed, "You are pregnant! My bitch is pregnant! Oh god. I'm sweating. I'm so excited!"

"Is this why you weren't drinking?" Wanda laughed and planted a kiss on her lips, "You beautiful human being. I am so happy for you!"

"Wait, wait," Nat said, grabbing Harley's face, "Who is the baby daddy?"

"I don't know and I don't care," Harley smiled, "We've spoken about it and it doesn't matter who the dad is,"

"God damn," Bucky said, "I'm going to be an uncle?"

"You are,"

"Get the fuck out of the way ladies," Bucky said, "Mama needs a hug,"

"Ok, please don't call me that. Ever,"

Bucky scooped her into his arms, hugging her tightly, "I'm happy for you. You too, punk and goth boy,"

Loki rolled his eyes as his brother smacked him on the back, "Was that necessary?"

"My brother is about to become a father. It certainly is!" Thor boomed and hugged him tightly and turned on Steve, "Come here. Give me a hug,"

Steve grunted as he was dragged into a hug.

"You can let me go now, Bucky," Harley said.

"Never," Bucky said quietly, "Thank you. For making Steve look happy,"

"I don't think being pregnant made him happy,"

"No, but you did," Bucky said, "I can't believe he convinced me to leave you alone that night. I could be the baby daddy instead of him,"

Harley laughed and Sam moved Bucky away from her, "You're cute and a great dancer, but Steve is prettier."

"I'm offended," Bucky smirked, "I know I'm pretty,"