her life (1)

"Shehnaaz, Shehnaaz kha Mar gayi jaldi neeche aa" Shehnaaz's Mami shouted and Shehnaaz immediately went down because if she got late then she would be tortured more than usual.

"Hayee aaj toh der ho gayi breakfast bna ne mai, kapde sukhate hue time ka pta he nai lga" Shehnaaz spoke in her mind and ran towards the kitchen.

"Kha Mar gayi thi, hun tu hame bhuka marna chati hai na, dekhti hun aaj tujhe khaana kese milega" shanaya spoke while pulling Shehnaaz's hair making her wince in pain

(So shayana is Shehnaaz Mami and raaghav is Shehnaaz's mama.)

"So...sorry.......Mami......v..vo...m.....mai.... kapde dho rahi thi or fir sukha rahi thi toh time lag gya" Shehnaaz said while crying and trying to free her hairs from her mami's hold.

"Abhi kaam kar or fir tujhe sabk sikhaungi" said shanaya while leaving a scared Shehnaaz behind.

Shehnaaz pov

Pta nai aaj Mami kya karengi, aaj toh vo bahut zyada gusse mai lag rahi hain. God uncle plz meko baccha lo main aapki or zyada prayer karungi.
Kaash aaj Mami mujhe khana de de vo mujhe khanna nai deti jab vo gussa hoti hain or uss din toh vo meko bahut Marti hain jab mene ek baari dahi chawal ke alawa kuch khaya tha toh unhone mamu se khe kar meko 2 ghante  tak belt se maara tha or khaana bhi nai diya, Maine aaj tak dahi chawal ke alawa luch nahi khaya or jab ek baar khaya toh mujhe bahut pareshan kra.
Pta nai Mami mamu  mujhse itni nafrat kyu karten hain main toh fir bhi unn dono se bahut pyaar karti hun. Ek baar mamu ne mujhe kisi uncle ke saath kamre mai band kar diya tha or unn uncle ne mujhe gandi gandi jgha touch kra tha, meko bahut Ganda lga.
Pov over

Shehnaaz thoughts were broken by Raghav's voice

"Bna diya khaana" Raghav shouted while shehnaaz nodded in yes while wiping her tears

"Chal table pr lga de or apne kamre mai jaa mai vhi aa rha hun" raghav said with a smrik while Shehnaaz immediately ran from there like a fearfull rabbit.

Shehnaaz arranged the food on the table and went to her room as Raghav said. After half an hour raghav came to her room with a man, Shehnaaz was fearing as she was knowing what was going to happen next, Raghav locked the room from outside leaving Shehnaaz with that man. Before locking Raghav spoke to that man "jo karna hai kar lekin har ghante ke 1000 rupees hain" while that man nodded in yes

Now Shehnaaz was fearing what will that man do with her, the man started removing his belt while shehnaaz was going backwards, but he pulled her and tied her hands with door handle with her chunni and started hitting her with belt. Shehnaaz was continuously screaming in pain with the torture. 3 hours passed and now finally the man left giving money to raghav but Shehnaaz was nowhere in her senses she was still tied with door handle and she was totally unconscious and coverd with blood.

After few hours she woke up because her Mami threw hot boiling water on her making her scream in pain

"Ab soti rhegi ya fir khana bhi bnayegi" shanaya spoke while uniting her hands and pushing her towards the kitchen, some how Shehnaaz prepared the food and went to sleep all hungry as she was having no energy to pleed raghav and shanaya for food.

Next morning Shehnaaz followed her routine to cook, wash dishes, wash clothes and all household course.

While raajiv move for the office

In shukla niwas

"Sidharth breakfast kha le" Rita Maa shouted from the dining table

(I changed sidharth profession from doctor to businessman, and he is a most famous business man)

"Aa gya mom" sidharth said while taking a seat beside his  mom

He was wearing a black tuxedo and looking dashing.

"Sidharth aaj jaldi aa jana priti or neetu aa rahen hain" Rita Maa said while kissing his forehead

"Okay mom, bye" said sidharth while touching her feets

"Bye" said Rita Maa while giving him blessings.

In the office

When sidharth entered everyone stood
Up and wished him morning while he replied and moved towards his cabin.

In his office he called someone and asked him to come with files

"May I come In sir" asked the man

"Come in raghav" said sidharth with a poker face

Yes that man was raghav who worked under sidharth

"Sir files" said raghav while giving him files

"Okay tum jao, Mai bta dunga kuch kaam hoga toh" said sidharth

"Sir ek request hai" asked raghav

"Speak" said sidharth

"Sir, kyaa kal aap lunch or dinner mere ghar pr kar sakte hain apni mother ke saath vo actually meri wife yeh baat bahut time se khe rahi hai, plzz sir" asked raghav

"Umm..... sure, now you can go" said sidharth after thinking for a while and raghav went from there.