part -22

After few hours shehnaaz woke up and realized that she is not at office, she is at their home. While sidharth was on a call with somebody while she went to the balcony and hugged him from back, making him smile recognizing her touch.

" please hold on for a miniute" he said while putting his call on a pause.

"Baby uth gayi tu, khayegi kuch jaan" he said while kissing her forehead making her smile

"Siddy abhi kuch nahi chahiye mai mumma ke paas jaa rahi hun" she said while kissing on his forehead and went from there while he continued his business call.

"Mumma mumma" she said while coming running towards Rita Maa.

"Haan baby" Rita Maa said.

"Mumma, kya mai or siddy shaadi kar len" she said making mom shock as shehnaaz is really shy and she told this all of a sudden.

"Haan baccha Kab karni hai" Mom asked happily

"Mumma iss mahine" she said while mom hugged her tightly

"Accha thik hai baby, Main Pandit ji se baat karti hun tu Nia ke saath khel" Mom said while shehnaaz went inside nia's room and started playing with her.

While sidharth was done with the call and thought to go to mom's room as shehnaaz would be there while he reached mom room

"Mom Shehnaaz kha hai" asked sidharth

"Shehnaaz Nia ke saath hai, lekin mujhe tujhse baat karni hai" asked mom

"Haan bola na mom" he said

"Kya tum dono shaadi karna chate ho" asked mom

"Haan mom of course " he replied making her happy

"Kab, shehnaaz toh iss mahine ke liye khe rahi hai" she told making him smile, hearing that his jaan is desperate to marry him.

"Haan mom iss mahine" he said making her happy

"Arey toh khada kyu hai jaa Jake neetu priti rumi navin or sab ko bta de aaj mai Pandit ji se baat karti hun, or aaj se shopping start karde, chal jaa hat or Kaam pr lag jaa main bhi bhut busy hun" Mom said making him laugh while mom went from there and sidharth also told everyone making them excited while he enters Nia room and got frowned not seeing shehnaaz their he wanted to be with her right now.

"Nia Mami kha hai" asked sidharth while she told him with some of her incoherent words that she is in their room.

Sidharth immediately went inside their room and the scenario gave him goosebumps his jaan was Standing wearing a beautiful pink saree

She was looking like a fairy, he went near her and pulled her towards him, making her gasp at his sudden pull

"Baby you are looking fabulous" he said while tugging her hair strands behind her hair.

"Tum bhi umm ... nha lo fir ache lagoge" she said while taking a pause while they both laughed.

"Accha Madam, tumhari toh" saying he started tickling her making her laugh hard she was giggle while throwing her legs and hands

"Siddy please haha, plz sidharth" she said while laughing while he left her and nuzzled her neck making her moan softly, while he kissed her lips, and they made love.

After few hours shehnaaz woke up while she felt his gaze towards her, she looked at his face his eyes were strucked at her, he was looking at her with all his love, she held his face between her palms and kissed his nose and pecked his lips and rubbed her nose with his making him smile while he sucked her lips for a few seconds and then parted away.

"Siddy I love you" she spoke while ruffling his hairs.

"I love you two baby" he spoke while she smiled

"Baby hum aaj shopping pr chlenge" she said while he nodded in no making her frown

.

"Par kyu Siddy" she spoke while frowning

"Baby mene ghar pr designer ko bulaya hai uske paas zyada acchi dresses hongi" he spoke making her happily giggle.

"Thank you noni" she spoke while pulling his cheeks

Now they were downstairs in the livingroom while the designer was showing the dresses to them

"Siddy yeh waali acchi hai, or ab mujhe Indian dresses or nahi dekhni" she said while showing him a beautiful dress of yellow colour

"Haan yeh acchi hai toh yeh bhi le lenge ab tum koi western dress select kar lo" he said while the designer showed them few western dresses finally after half an hour they were done and the designer had also gone.

"Siddy ice cream khane chale" she asked while he nodded in yes and took the car keys with him they were about to leave when they heard a loud scream of priti di.