part 19

Sidharth also laid on the bed and hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead, while she kissed his chest, a few tears dropped from his eyes dropped on Shehnaaz's face, her gaze shifted towards him and her heart clenched seeing him in this way, his eyes were all red while he was trying hard not to cry, but how can she fail to notice.

"Siddy mat ro" said shehnaaz while wiping his tears, while his attention shifted towards her and he smiled.

"Main nahi ro rha jaan" said sidharth trying hard not to show his emotions while shehnaaz hugged, making him snuggle Into her chest.

"Siddy tum mujhse jhoot mat bolo mujhe pta hai ki tum dukhi ho, please mat ro Siddy." She said while he felt week hearing her words he was really happy that she understands him this much but he felt really bad knowing that they aren't pregnant, not able to control more  he stared to sob.

"Shehnaaz yaar kuch smjh nahi aa rha kya karun" he said while sobbing.

"Siddy mat ro, please mai jaanti hum tum dukhi ho lekin wahe guruji hume ek baby jaldi denge" said shehnaaz while ruffling his hairs. Making him smile at her words, while shehnaaz lifted his face and indicating him to come close making him smile as he understood what she wants but he remained quiet and do what she was saying.

"Siddy karo na" said shehnaaz while blushing coming close to his lips, he understood what she wants but he acted to be innocent.

"Kya karun jaan" he said with a smrik.

"Kiss" she whispered in a very low voice but he heard that.

"Tum karo baby" said sidharth making her blush

"Nahi aati" said shehnaaz while hiding her blush, while sidharth immediately attached his lips with her kissing her deeply with full love, while her hands were ruffling his hairs. Sidharth removed her clothes loving and entered inside her lovingly and they made love.

After few hours he woke up and realized that Shehnaaz was in the washroom as the sound of shower was coming. After a minute shehnaaz came out without wearing anything making him gaze her while she blushed realizing his gaze on her and moved outside wearing her clothes and throwing his clothes on his face.

"Nha ke aa jana" she said while leaving making him huff but as a obedient husband he went to take a bath

"Mumma" said shehnaaz while entering the kitchen

"Baccha, tu thik toh hai na" said mom worriedly

"Haan mumma, meko pta hai wahe guruji hume jaldi ek baby denge" said shehnaaz while mom kissed her forehead lovingly

"Acha bta kya khaegi" asked mom

"Mumma, kya aaj mai bna lun khana" asked shehnaaz

"Baccha lekin tujhe rest ki need hai" said mom

"Please mumma mijhe Siddy ke liye bnana hai, please please please please mumma" said shehnaaz while pleading at last mom has to losse so she agreed

"Accha baba thik hai bna le lekin mai help karungi thodi si" said mom, while she agreed and started to cook, mom was boiling vegetables while shehnaaz was chopping but then by mistake she cut her hand and it started to bleed making her hiss gaining mom's attention

"Shehnaaz kya hua baccha" asked mom

"Mumma lag gayi" she said while sobbing while momput her hand under the water and then did her bandage

"Shehnaaz ab tu jaa baccha, tune bahut kaam kar liya or yhi kaafi hai or tu ab beth jaa rest kar le" said mom

"Mumma please sirf yeh wali dish bnani rhe gayi" said shehnaaz while pleading

"Baccha bahut saara khaana ban gya accha aaj raat ko yeh wali dish banana" said mom while huffing shehnaaz sat on the dining table.

Now mom has arranged the food on the table and everyone has came exept sidharth and they all consoled shehnaaz while she told them that wahe guruji will soon bless them with a baby while everyone were happy with her words and now everyone was waiting for sidharth.

"Arey aa gya" said priti while sidharth came and sat beside shehnaaz

"Oho sir aa gye, or jaldi aa jata" said neetu di while making fun of him, but in return he bashed a bit on her because of his bad mood as he got to know that his regular clients gave deal to someone else.

"Shehnaaz baby aaj mujhe office jana hai ek important meeting hai, toh tumhe mere bina aaj mom ke saath rhena padega, Main jaldi aane ka try karunga" said sidharth while shehnaaz thought for a while "Siddy mat jao plz" said shehnaaz while crying

"Shehnaaz yaar it's important" he said irritatingly

"Siddy please mat jao, or agar tum gaye toh main tumse baat nahi karungi or gussa ho jaungi, or tumhare paas nahi aungi, please mat jao" said shehnaaz making him lose his temper

"Shehnaaz enough yaar, tum har samey (time) mujhse itna kyu chipak ti ho yaar aye you bloody crazy or what, please don't be a cringe and please let me live don't interfere this much in my life" he said and went towards his office without even tasting the food which she made, while shehnaaz was all scared as he never talk to her like this, she doesn't even get what all he spoke but she got that he feels that she is clinging on him, which he is not liking, shehnaaz ran towards their room and locked the door and started to cry while everyone moved towards her and started to knock the door.

Really sorry to the reader of eternal love liken mujhe time nahi mil paa rha next part likhne ka because mere exams aane wale hain 25th se or school main hain, or mai kal pakka 2000 words ka part likhungi eternal love ka