Chapter 7

About an hour later Jiang Cheng appear above the water, seeing this Wei Ying went out to distracted the monster. He use a fire spell to get the monster attention toward him instead of toward Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Cheng look at Wei Ying, "There is indeed an opening at the bottom of the pool, the opening is very big!"

'Like how big?' "How big is it?"

"It can fit five to six people at once."

'That is big enough to get everyone out,' Wei Ying turn to look at the people who is still hiding, "Listen up! Everyone follow Jiang Cheng into the water to get out of this cave. Those who are not injured take those who are, those who can swim help those who can't swim. Take turn going into the opening do not push. Now go into the water!"

The monster see that Wei Ying is distracted by getting people out, it attack him. Wei Ying notice this, he dodged by doing a back flip to get away from the monster mouth.

The other start to walk into the water, Wei Ying once more distracted the monster with his fire spell.

This got Jiang Cheng worry, "hurry up and come over here!"

"I know! I will come soon!" Wei Ying shout back, Jiang Cheng hold out his anger since he know what Wei Ying is doing.

Lan Zhan is about to go into the water, when he see the monster going out of control. He threw the sword at the monster, then jump over to grabbed Wei Ying in the back of his shirt and threw him backward.

"Oi Lan Wangji what do you think your doing?" Wei Wuxian shouted once he hit the ground.

Wei Ying watch as Lan Zhan try to dodge the monster mouth, in the end he got bitten by the monster. 'Stupid Lan er gongzi. He should have gone with the other instead of coming back!' Wei Ying got up, he helped Lan Zhan away from there. He hide them behind where they were hiding.

Jiang Cheng try to go back for Wei Ying but Jin Zixuan tell him that they have to go, "Jiang Cheng go get some help! Come back for me okay?!" Wei Ying shout to Jiang Cheng.

"I'll come back! Stay alive you idiot!" With that last saying Jiang Cheng swim with Jin Zixuan to the bottom of the lake to get out of the cave.

Wei Ying help Lan Zhan deeper into the cave so that the monster won't be able to follow them. Wei Ying set Lan Zhan down on a rock, he then went to check to see if the monster is following them or went back into the water.

'It look like that monster gave up,' Wei Ying breath out, "We are safe for now." He went back to where Lan Zhan is at, he check on Lan Zhan injury. 'It look really deep,' "You should have gone with them! Why did you come back for? Are you an idiot or something!" Wei Ying said with an angry tone in his voice.

"I only.....I only.....never mind," Lan Zhan look away from an angry Wei Ying.

"Stay here," Wei Ying went to look for some wood or anything that can help with Lan Zhan injury and to make fire as well.

A minute later he came back with a big tree branch, he start to break off the smaller branch to put it on Lan Zhan injured leg. Wei Ying tear off his cloth at the bottom to make a stripe to tie the smaller stick around it.

Wei Ying tear off more to tie around it. This way the blood won't come out anymore or stop the bleeding. After Wei Ying finish, he went to sit on the other side of the cave. While treating Lan Zhan injured leg, he look down at his hand, 'Two more of the petal disappear.'

It was a long silent between Wei Ying and Lan Zhan, neither of them talk to each other. That is until Wei Ying got up, walk back toward the cave, "it look like that monster is asleep.'