Chapter 20

Wei Ying arrive outside in front of NeverNight, he stand behind a couple of Jin and other disciple they were talking about him. Wei Ying look up to see the people he call family hanging like a rugged doll at the top of NeverNight wall.

"Then what?" Resentment mist came out of his body as he tighten his hand on Chenqing.

They see what is in Wei Ying hand, they realize who it is that standing in front of them. They all surrounded Wei Ying, he put his flute to his lip and play one note. The resentment energy blast from the center outward toward the disciple and sent them to the ground.

The disciple from different clan try to get off from the ground, they couldn't because the resentment energy is keeping them sticking to the ground.

"Why do you stop talking? How to deal with me? Weren't you all so proud of yourself just now?" Wei Ying with a venomous tone in his voice.

One of the disciple from the Jin tell Wei Ying to go deal with all four clan leader instead of bullying low rank defenseless cultivator like them, that he can't prove how cable he is. With a fast speed walk power, he went over to that one disciple and put his hand on that Jin disciple throat.

He ask Wei Ying not to kill him, "Low rank cultivator? Why should I want to tolerate someone like you just because you're low rank? I did nothing to you low rank cultivator and yet you have hatred against me. Always pushing me, alway. But there one thing you are right, every injustice has its perpetrator. Your right, I shouldn't bully low rank like you, your just wasting my time."

Wei Ying let go of that disciple, he stood up with a evil smirk on his lip. He walk into NeverNight and ready to face and fight the four clan that is inside there right now.

A minute later Lan Zhan arrive, all of the disciple on the ground is able to stand up because the resentment energy has left from there. "Wei Ying," one of the other clan disciple tell Lan Zhan that Wei Ying already left.

"Where did he go?" Lan Zhan asked anyone, they told Lan Zhan that Wei Ying went into NeverNight to face off with all of the clan inside NeverNight.

"Hahahahah," Wei Ying laugh at what Jin Guangshan just said. Jin Guangshan have the nerve to ask what Wei Ying is doing here in NeverNight. He doesn't know that it was Wei Ying who help fight against the Wens, he is the one who doesn't deserve to be in NeverNight since he didn't join the fight.

"Why wouldn't I be here? Your the one who shouldn't be here. You didn't even join the fight against the Wens and your telling me how dare I show up here, that is a funny question Sect leader Jin."

"Let me ask you this Sect leader Jin, who was it that said if the Wen sibling show up and surrender themselves, they will let this matter go? And who was it that said they will scatter my ashes and the ash of the rest of the Wen sect remnant?"

Jin Guangshan begin to talk about how Wen Ning slaughtered his Jin disciple at the Qiongqi path.

This make Wei Ying even more angry, "Then let me ask you, Sect leader Jin. At Qiongqi path who was the one they are trying to ambush? Who was the one they are trying to kill?"

Some of the disciple from other clan shout out that even if Jin Zixun was the one who ambushed Wei Ying first, he shouldn't have been so brutal to kill him.

'These loud mouth good for nothing Clan, they no nothing about what happen at the Qiongqi path. How dare they speak up as if they know what happen?' "Oh, are you saying that you can pull a siege on me, but I am not allow to fight back, am I right? What a good conclusion."

One of the disciple from other clan shooter their arrowed at Wei Ying chest,  he doesn't know what he got himself into. Wei Ying took out the arrow and throw it back with full force, it hit that same person in the chest and he died just like that.