Chapter 12

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, there is no yin iron beside the sword in the slaughter Xuanwu cave which Wei Ying drop it when he went unconscious. He went back to get when he left the burial mound. It is like a mix between MDZS and the Untamed.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Hearing this Jiang Cheng stand up, "then you were the one who changed all of those talisman back in Yiling?"  Wei Ying turn away from the look that Lan Zhan is giving him.

"What method did you use to kill them?" Lan Zhan asked.

Wei Ying can only smile, he doesn't want to answer any of Lan Zhan questions. Jiang Cheng have on a confuse expression, "Lan er gongzi, what are you talking about?"

"Why did you give up your sword for something else?" Wei Ying didn't answer Lan Zhan once more.

"Answer me," Lan Zhan asked because Wei Ying didn't want to answer his question.

Wei Ying turn to look at Lan Zhan with an angry and annoying expression on his face, "What if I don't want to answer you? What are you to me?" He ask with a very irritated tone in his voice.

Lan Zhan step close to Wei Ying, only to have him jump a few away from Lan Zhan.

"Wei Ying, what you are doing will harm your body, mind and heart? This wicked trick will only hurt you more if you keep on using it."

Wei Ying chuckle, "Wicked tricks?" Wei Ying turn to face away from Lan Zhan, "Lan er gongzi, I didn't take anyone spiritual. How can you call this wicked trick? What I use is practice talisman. What I practice is music. Can you really call them wicked trick? As the harm to my body, mind and heart, it is I who know my body well."

What Wei Ying said make Lan Zhan angry, "You can't control it once you loose your mind."

Wei Ying turn back around, he went to stand right in front of Lan Zhan, "after all, how should an outsider like you know about me?"

"Wei Wuxian!"

"Lan Wangji! Do you want to know what I heard a long time ago?"

Lan Zhan is confuse at what Wei Ying is talking about, "what do you mean?"

Wei Ying gave Lan Zhan a smirk, "something along this line "I don't like him, xiong zhang. He is shameless, a trouble maker, doesn't follow the rule, always causing trouble. I don't want to have a soulmate like him, and I don't want to have feeling for someone like him." You did said this to Zewu Jun, did you not?"

"You.....you....." Lan Zhan stumble back a little, he doesn't know what to said, he is shock that Wei Ying heard what he has said to his brother.

"Yes, I was there, I heard everything you said. That is why I said how should an outsider like you know anything about me." 'That's right, my soul got broken that very day. Nothing can change the past, what happening happen.'

With the big argument between Wei Ying and Lan zhan, Wen Chao come out of his corner. He keep on calling for Wen Zuliu, he see Wen Zuliu dead body on the floor. Then he see Jiang Cheng, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan, he crawl over to the three of them, he begged for forgiveness but end up getting kicked by Wei Ying.

Without turning around to look at Lan Zhan, Wei Ying said in a very cold voice, "Lan er gongzi, this is Yunmeng Jiang clan business. Please leave." Even Jiang Cheng agree to this, Lan Zhan is an outsider, they can't let him interfere in this matter.

Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying one last time, then he turn around and walk downstairs and out of there. Both Wei Ying and Lan Zhan felt the last of the mark disappear from their hand. They look at it, 'that's right, we are nothing to each other.'