Part 14

.

Authors notes 📝

Sanzu left you in the living room to watch TV as he took a phone call. You saw something on the coffee table that caught your eye.

It was an orange bottle with a white lid with pills inside. You looked at it and were like, 'I'm going to eat this.' Like the baby you are, you swallow one of the pills. Only to see Sanzu behind you, frozen, and his phone that had fallen out of his hand.

He ran over to you and put his hand in your mouth, hoping to fish the pill out. 'Bitch get your hand out of my mouth,' you thought as he tried to get you to throw it up But was unsuccessful and then made a phone call while you started to feel the effects of the pill.

You were zoned out as you looked around and saw everything was cartoon-like. Everything was bright and colorful.

-----

As you were having the best time, Sanzu called Kokonoi, panicking, and he rushed to you.

"Are you okay, y/n?" he said softly while you fell on your back and looked at the ceiling.

He glared at Sanzu. "How could you let this happen?" Kokonoi said, going into full-on mom mode.

He picked you up and held you as he started yelling at Sanzu for being dumb.

"Why were you not watching her?"

"I was, but then I got a phone call, so I stepped out of the room only for a little bit."

"You should have left her alone, and you shouldn't have left open pills on the table."

"I know," Sanzu said while looking at you.

Conversely, you were having a fantastic time seeing unicorns and rainbows everywhere you looked. You didn't even realize Kokonoi was there.

-------

Eventually, Kokonoi put Sanzu in time out as the other executives got there.

Kakucho approached you and took you from Kokonoi so he could give you a bath to cool you down.

He ran the bath water and put some toys in there for you. But when he put you in the bath, you freaked out and started screaming. (You someone was trying to drown you)

"Dada, Dada!" you yelled, not realizing it was just Kakucho trying to bathe you. You screamed for Sanzu.

Sanzu came into the bathroom to see you crying while reaching out for him and biting Kakucho, covered in water and soap.

Sanzu grabbed you from Kakucho and wrapped you in a towel. He put you in a diaper and your swing while wrapping you in a blanket.

⚠️ Extra ⚠️

"Okay, Haruka, repeat Dada," he said, looking at you. But you said nothing and looked at him like you didn't understand.

"Say, Dada," he said, trying to get you to say it.

"Rin," you said, giggling.

I hope you like it.