Part 16

Ran took you to the park today because he said, ' You need friends their age,' so he loaded you in the car and brought you to a local park.

When you got there, you had no idea what to do. You just sat in the park, waiting for something to happen. While Ran was on a bench playing on his phone, he occasionally checked up on you.

After a while of sitting in silence, and eventually, a kid who looked about a couple of years older came up to you.

"Hey, who are you?" ????

"My name is Y/n"

"Nice to meet you, y/n. My name is Nanashima," he said

You finally got a good look at him and immediately turned into a totally simp.

"Hey, Nana (I already gave him a nickname), you should be my boyfriend," you said happily as you took his hand.

"Yes," he said unfazed.

"Okay 😊"

"But I'm only five, so we should be friends."

"Nope, you're my boyfriend now. You can't take it back."

(The both of you just ended up playing the rest of the time you were at the playground)

————————-

(Ran took you to Bonten headquarters after where the executives and Mikey were)

When you saw them all sitting and having a meeting, you ran to Sanzu and jumped on him.

"Dada, Dada guess what?"

"What is it, Haruka?"He said as he sipped his drink.

"I got a boyfriend," you said happily while Sanzu spit out his drink.

"Ran, explain," Sanzu said, glaring at Ran while Kakucho picked you up and told him about the boy you met at the park.

Ran and Sanzu went outside to 'talk' While you shared all the drama with Kakucho and Kokonoi.

"So, y/n, what's your boyfriend's name?" Kokonoi asked

"Nana"( you already forgot his whole name)

"Oh, and how old is he," Kakucho asked

"5," you said happily.

"Don't you think he's a bit too old for you? Your only 2."

"So"

By then, Sanzu had returned from his talk, picked you up, and hugged you.

"You are never going to the park with Ran again."

Extra ⚠️

"Rin, let's get married," you said happily. While Ran laughed at Rindo,

"But you have a boyfriend you met at the park, remember," he said

"Yea, but I'm a pimp," you said, giggling while Rindo looked at you, confused as to how you knew what that meant.

Authors notes 📝 

I hope you liked the chapter.