Part 1

Hey guys, Here I am uploading 1st part of "Shiva ki  Raavi". I was about to update in night. But as you people wanted an early update. So I am posting it now. Read, enjoy and don't forget to tell me in comment whether you liked it or not...

Raavi gathered the proof against anita and maami which will eventually prove her innocent.
She entered pandya nivas where everyone was having breakfast in aangan.
The moment she entered, Suman maa frowned looking at her.

Suman maa-"Aa gayi maharaani. Subah se kaha sair sapaata kar rhi thi. Ye teri kaagdi mausi ka ghar nhi hai ki jab man chaaha nikal gye somanath ki sair par. Suman pandya ka ghar hai ye. Ek to iss ghar me Or mere shiva ki zindagi mein kundali maar ke baith gayi hai. Upar se abb kaam dhandha bhi nhi karegi kya. Iss ghar me rehna hai to kaam krna padega. Muft ki rotiyaan nhi todne dungi main tujhe. Jaan le tu."- she said as a taunt to raavi."

Dhara felt bad for raavi. So she said in support of raavi.
"Rehne do na maa. Abhi abhi to aayi hai bechaari. Kuchh kaam se gyi hogi. Raavi naashta lag gya hai. Aaja naashta kar le tu bhi. "- she said lovingly.

Raavi was about to enter in aangan, But Suman stopped her.
Suman-"Ae maarkundi gaaye wahi ruk jaa. Aage mat badhana. Or bhagodi ki beti Tu, jyda chaudharaaieen banne ki koi jarurat nhi hai. Bhul mat maha saas abhi bhi main hu. Mai faisala karungi ki kon iss ghar me rahega or kon nhi. Or ye markundi gaaye ab iss ghar me nhi reh sakti"- she announced

Everyone gets shocked.
Dhara was about to oppose but before that raavi said- "Sorry kaaki, mai iss ghar se kahi nhi jaaungi. Kam se kam tab tak to nhi jab tak main aap sab ko vo nhi dikha deti jo main dikhaana chaahti hoon".

Everyone got confused.
Dhara asked- "Aisa kya dikhana chaahati hai tu hum sabko raavi".

Raavi-"Apni begunaahi ka saboot."- she said firmly. Everyone first get shocked then happy except Suman maa. Shiva was still shocked.

Raavi came forward and went to shiva.
Shiva was continuously looking at her with hopes.
Raavi - " Tune kaha tha na mujhse ki tu mujh par tab tak vishwaash nhi karega jab tak main apni begunaahi saabit na kar doon. To phir ye le saboot. - she said while putting the phone on shiva's hand.
Shiva saw the video in the phone and gets shocked. He was totally blank. He was not able to figure out that what he should do now.
Seeing him in this condition, goumbi asked- "Shiva kya hai uss video mein".
But shiva didn't reply. He stood silent there.
Dhara took the phone from shiva's hand and everyone saw the video and get shocked.
(NOTE:- AB YE MAT PUCHHNA KI KYA THA VIDEO MEIN. MUJHE NHI PATA. HOGA KUCHH😅)

Dhara turned to the place where raavi was standing.
Dhara- " Raavi Tu... "- she said turning but didn't find raavi there.
Dhara-" Raavi kaha gayi"- she said shockingly.
Everyone get shocked as raavi was not in the whole aangan.
Everyone started calling raavi's name. Shiva's eyes was also searching her. But he didn't call her name.
The next moment, raavi came from her room with her suitcase. Everyone saw her and get confused.
Dhara-"Raavi to ye suitcase lekar kaha jaa rhi hai"- she asked

Raavi-"Iss ghar ko chhod kar dhara di"- she said with determination.
Everyone gets shocked.
Raavi Continued- "Mai iss ghar me ruki thi apni begunaahi saabit karne kyuki main ek mujrim ki tarah sar jhuka ke yaha se nhi jaana chaahti thi. Par ab baat meri self respect ki hai. Maine pehle hi yaha ruk kar apni self respect ko bahot thes pauchaayi hai. Par ab jab maine sbko saboot de diya hai to ab main jaa rhi hoon".

Dhara tries to stop her but raavi showed her hand to dhara in a stop manner.
Raavi- "Nhi dhara di, aaj aap mujhe nhi rokengi, aaj baat meri self respect par hai. Aap bhi to ek aurat hai. Aap to mujhe samjhiye".

Listening to raavi's reason of leaving the house (I.e., self respect), dhara didn't tried to stop her.
Raavi turned towards door. Everyone was looking at her from back.
When raavi turned towards door, she smiled.
Raavi- "Ye mat sochna bhoothnath, ki teri chipkali se tera pichha chhut gaya hai. Ab tak main tere piche piche bhaagi hoon. Par ab Tu aayega mujhe manaane or ghar waapas le jaane. Ab teri baari hai mere aage piche ghumne ki. Afterall main somnath ki sabse sundar ladki hoon. Itna bhav khana to banta hai".- she thought this in mind with a mischievous smile on face.
With this she left pandya nivaas and went to maami's house.
Dhara got angry with shiva as shiva didn't stopped her. He was still standing silent and was looking at raavi leaving home with hurt in his eyes.
Dhara-"Shiva kyu nhi roka tune usse haan. Agar Tu rokta to ruk jaati vo. Kuchh to bol shiva."- she said angrily. But shiva didn't say anything. He was continuously looking at the door. This made dhara more angry.
Dhara-"Ha tu kyu rokega usse. Tujhe to bss batein sunana aata hai. Maafi mangna kaha aata hai. Main pehle din se keh rhi thi ki raavi nirdosh hai. Par nhi suni tune meri baat. Or ab yaha boot banke khada hai."- dhara said angrily.
Shiva didn't pay a heed to dhara's saying and went to his room quietly.

Dhara-"Shiva kaha jaa rha hai baat kar rhi hoon main tujhse"- she said trying to stop shiva.
But goumbi stopped dhara.
Goumbi- "Jane de use dhara. Abhi abhi use pata chala hai sab kuchh. Kuchh sochne samjhne ka waqt de use. Mujhe pura vishwaas hai mere shiva par. Vo apni gauri ko jarur waapas le kar aayega. Vo bhi pure maan samman ke saath."- he said to dhara while calming her.
Everyone went to their respective rooms.
It was night. Everyone gathered for dinner. But shiva didn't came. He was in his room since raavi left. Goumbi ordered everyone not to disturb him. Shiva got his food in room only but he didn't ate.
Now it's midnight and everyone was sleeping.
In shiva's room:-
He was sitting on bed silently and remembering all the time when he misbehaved with raavi and when she left the house.
He sat like that for few more minutes and then stood up with a determination on his face.
Shiva- "Mujhe tujhse maafi maangni hai chipkali. Main tujhe aise apne aap se door hone nhi de skta. Mai tujhe waapas laa kar rahunga. Mai aa rha hu raavi. Tere pass."- saying this he went outside the room and started going out from pandya nivas silently. At the same time dhara and goumbi was coming out of kitchen. They saw shiva sneaking from house. Dhara was about to call him but stopped by goumbi.
Goumbi- Ruk jaa dhara. Vo jarur raavi se milne jaa rha hoga. Jaane de use apni chipkali ke pass".
Then both Smiled and went to their room.
Here shiva came in front of maami's house. He was about to ring the doorbell but stopped.
Shiva-"agar ghanti bajaayi to vo chudail maami aa jaayegi Or tamaasha khada ho jaayega". Then he saw the balcony of raavi's room.
Shiva-" Iss balcony se jaata hoon. Vo maami bhi nhi aayegi Or main apni chipkali se shanti se baat bhi kar paunga".- saying this he took a ladder from nearby and climb in the balcony. The moment he entered the room, he saw raavi is coming out from bathroom wearing a bathrobe with a towel and her hair was wet.
He is lost in her beauty. He was continuously staring at her. Raavi looked up and saw shiva looking at her. She get shocked and screamed. Her scream pull shiva out of his staring session. He immediately put his hand on her mouth stopping her from screaming. His one hand was on her waist and other was on her mouth.
They were so close. Both were continuously looking at each other.

This is it for 1st part.

Sorry there was no romantic scene of shivi in this part. As I wanted raavi to take stand for her self respect but in a lighter tone.
But there will be a lot of shivi romance in next part.
PROMISE

So stay tuned for next part

Love from Ananya