Part 2

Hey guys, I am back with another part of "shiva ki raavi".
As whatever comments I got on "Opinions from readers", everyone demanded for 2nd part now only. So here I am posting the 2nd part.

Read, enjoy and do let me know your views about this part in comment section. 😇

Recap- Shiva went to raavi's room in night. Raavi screams. Shiva put his hand on raavi's mouth. His other hand on her waist. Both are lost in each other's eyes.

As both were lost in each other. They were so close. But suddenly raavi's alarm rings and they came out from their staring session.
Alarm is still ringing.
Raavi tried to free herself from shiva's hold, but he is in no mood to leave his chipkali. Instead he tightened his grip around her waist pulling her more close. He had a smirk on his face. Raavi was panicing as alarm was ringing.
Raavi-"Shiva chhod mujhe. Agar ye alarm aise hi bajta rha to maasi aa jaayegi".- she said being tensed.
Shiva released her hearing the possibility that maami could come.
Raavi immediately switched off the alarm.
A relaxed expression appeared on her face.

Shiva looked at her and asked- "Gadhedi, raat ke 12 bje alarm kon lagaata hai".

Raavi turned towards him and looked at him angrily (not a serious kind of anger).

Raavi- " Mai lagaati hoon. Tujhe usse kya. Aur waise raat ke 12 bje koi kisi ke ghar bhi nhi aata, vo bhi balcony se, huh".- she said with (😏)👈this expression.

Shiva looked at her and then looked down with a sad face.
Shiva-"Main yaha kuchh kehne aaya tha tujhse"- he said looking up at raavi.

Raavi in mind- "Aww, kitna cute lag rha hai mera bhoothnath. Man to kar rha hai ki kiss kar doon."- she said admiring him.

She then realises that she can't melt this easily.
Raavi in mind- " Bss kar raavi, control kar. Tu aise pighal nhi sakti. Mujhe pta hai shiva ki tu yaha sorry bolne aaya hai. Par main itni aasaani se tere haanth nhi aane waali. Maafi milna to baad ki baat hai, tujhe sorry kehne ke liye bhi abhi bahot papad belne hai. Taiyaar ho jaa my love"- she said with a mischievous smile on her face.
Shiva was waiting for her to answer. Then he snapped in front of her face to gain her attention.
Shiva- "Kaha kho gyi? "- he asked.
Raavi came out of her thoughts.
She composed herself.
Raavi-"Kahi nhi"- she said
Shiva -"To fir meri baat sun"- he said while coming close to her.
Shiva was coming forward and raavi was going backwards.
She hit the wall and shiva put his both hand on wall, on the both side of raavi beside her head.
Shiva took his mouth near her ear and said in husky voice-"Main tujhse kuchh kehna chaahat hoon raavi"
Raavi took the end of her bathrobe in her fist in both hands as she was going weak on her knees due to the proximity.
But she has to control herself.
So she push shiva away from her (lightly push).

Raavi -"Tu jaa yaha se. Mujhe tujhse koi baat nhi karni or na hi teri baat sunni hai"- she said while pushing him towards balcony.
Shiva-"Chipkali meri baat to... ", he tried to complete his sentence but cut by raavi.
Raavi- " Maine kaha na, jaa yaha se."- then she shut the door of her balcony window pushing him in balcony.

Shiva having no option left came down from balcony. He was going towards pandya nivaas, then raavi came in balcony. Raavi with her vibrant 32 teeth smile looked at him and started giving him so many flying kisses with both hands one by one.
Shiva turned to look if raavi came to look at him or not.
But in the Nick time, raavi sits down in order to hide from shiva.
Shiva didn't saw her and became sad and turned back towards the way to pandya niwaas. With a determination on his face, he said- "Aaj to tune meri baat nhi suni. Par main bhi shiva pandya hoon. Tujhe mana ke rahunga". Then he went back to pandya house.
It is morning now.
Shiva came in aangan from his room. He didn't slept whole night. After coming back also, he was awake in the memories of his chipkali.
He was continuously yawning.
Everyone looked at him with confusion.
Dhara and goumbi looked at him and smiled to each other.
Dhara- "Kya hua shiva, raat bhar soya nhi kya"- she said in a teasing manner.
Shiva who was sleepy didn't pay attention and said in flow -" Ha bhabhi vo raavi ke saath... "- he stopped in middle realising what he was saying.
Everyone gets shocked.
Suman-" Kya, Tu uss markundi gaaye ke paas tha raat me? " - she said with shock and in interrogating manner.
He trembled.
Shiva- "N- N- Nhi maa. Ma-Main-Maine ye thodi na kaha"- he said with fumble.
Suman- " Jhuth mat bol. Tune abhi raavi kaha. Suna maine. Bata kyu gaya tha uss raavi ke ghar. Bata"- she said forcing him.
Without thinking shiva said-"Maami se milne! ".
Then he realized what he said and looked at everyone.
Everyone gets shocked.

Shiva murmured in himself-"Lag gayi lanka".

Suman in shock asked -" Kyaaaaaaaa, aadhi raat ko tu uss kagdi se milne gaya tha."

Dhara-"Ha shiva bta na kyu gya tha raat ko maami se milne. Maami ko bataane ki raavi sirf teri hai"- she said with teasing smile.
Shiva-"Nhi bhabhi, Vo main gya tha kyuki, kyuki main vo haan! main gya tha"- he said while trying to find an answer.
Shiva- "raavi ko bataane ki maami sirf meri hai"- he said in one breath.
Again he realized what he said and made weird face on his answer.
Everyone was looking at him with weird expressions.
Shiva trying to compose himself said-" Me-Mera matlb maami ko bolne ki raavi meri nhi hai.
Suman maa- "Hein! 🤔"- she said in confusion.
Shiva- "Mat-Matlb raavi ko main waapas nhi laaunga"- he said while fumbling.

Saying this he ran towards his  room not wanting to answer anymore.
Suman maa- "Kya hua hai ise, kuchh ulta sidha kha liya kya"- she said in confusion.
Dhara and goumbi was smiling to each other.

THE END

@samirarao and @akashahreader here working on your suggestions.
I hope it's upto your expectations. 😌

Also if anyone have any kind of suggessions for further parts, please let me know.
If I find it good, I will try to execute it in upcoming parts.

Love from Ananya