Part 5

Hey guys, I am back with another part of "shiva ki raavi".

Read, enjoy and do let me know your views about this part in comment section. 😇

The moment shiva came in hall holding raavi in bridal style, praffulla went in shock. Shiva started going out of the house while raavi was struggling to get out of his grip. Praffulla came back in senses and started shouting.
Praffulla- "Ae shiva, ae jungli, chhod meri bachhi ko. Kaha le ke jaa rha hai use bhai. Arey chhod".
Suddenly praffulla's voice stopped. Shiva turn around to see what happened. And he saw that mama was holding maami's hand and asked her to keep quite.
Maama- "Praffulla bas bahot ho gya. Ab tu shiva raavi ke beech me kuchh nhi bolegi".
Maami- "Arey par raavi..."- she stopped saying when maama glared at her in anger.
Maama-"Shiva tu le jaa apni raavi ko. Saaman main baad mein bhijwaa dunga".
Raavi-" Par maasa pa main... "- she couldn't complete her sentence because shiva took her outside the house.
Shiva started going towards pandya house holding raavi in his arms.
Everyone was looking at them on the way. Elders were murmuring with each other while young ones were smiling under the breathe looking at them.
Raavi noticed this.
Raavi-"Shiva chhod mujhe. Ye kya naatak lga rakha hai tune. Sab dekh rhe hai. Niche utaar mujhe".- she said trying to free herself.
But shiva tighten his hold around her.
Shiva-"Dekh rhe hai to dekhne de. Kisi or ladki ko nhi uthaya hai apni baahon mein. Apni biwi ko leke jaa rha hoon".- he said while walking.
Meanwhile an aunty said to shiva-"Arey kya hua shiva, raavi ke pair mein chot lagi hai kya jo tu use god mein uthaaye ghum rha hai? "
Shiva stooped and said.
Shiva-"Arey nhi kaaki. Bass apni biwi pe bahot pyar aa rha tha. To socha ki thoda pyar jataa doon"- he said looking at raavi with a smirk.
While raavi was looking at him with anger.
Shiva again started walking.
Raavi-"Shiva abhi ke abhi mujhe niche utaar. Warna main chillaungi Or sab ko bolungi ki tu mujhe pareshan kar rha hai"- she said with determination.
Shiva didn't reply and continues walking.
Neighbour 1- "Arey dekho to shiva kitna pyaar karta hai apni raavi se. Aaj kal kahaan milte hai itna pyaar krne wale pati".
Shivi heard it. Shiva smiled at raavi while raavi turned her face towards other side with angry expression.
Neighbour 2- "Haan bilkul sahi keh rahi ho. Raavi bahot kismat waali hai jo use shiva jaisa pati mila hai."
Raavi have had enough now.
So she again try to give dhamki to shiva.
Raavi-"Shiva niche utaar warna main abhi chillaungi".
Shiva-"Haan to chilla. Main bhi dekhta hoon ki somnaath mein kiski itni himmat ho gayi ki vo shiva pandya se panga le".- he said with confidence.
Hearing this raavi become more annoyed. She knew that nobody will dare to even stand in front of shiva. So there is very less chance that she will get any help. Now she had only herself for help. So she started trying to free herself from his grip. She was also beating shiva on his chest in order to free herself.
Because of her continous movement, shiva was not able to walk properly.
Shiva-"Ae, maami ki behen ki beti. Ye bandariya ki tarah uchhalna band kar samjhi na. Warna... "- he said.
This made raavi more angry.
Raavi-" Warna, Warna kya haan. Kya karega tu. Yahi road pe patak dega mujhe? To patak de. Kam se kam mujhe chhodega to"- she said with anger.
Shiva stopped walking and looked at her with intense eyes.
Shiva-"Ek baat achhe se samjh le chipkali. Tujhe chhodne ke liye nhi pakda hai maine. Aaj kya, zindagi bhar nhi chhodunga tujhe. "
Raavi was continuously looking at him and get lost in his intense eyes.
Shiva-"Aur agar tune uchhalna band nhi kiya na, to main wahi karunga jo maine subah kiya tha. Vo bhi pure somnath ke saamne. Tere inn gaalo pe ek... "- he said with a naughty smirk.
Raavi came back in reality when shiva started his flirt mode. She gets shocked with what shiva said.
She chose to kept quite as she knows that her bhoothnath can do what he just said, that too in front of whole somnaath. She kept quite with an angry pout of her lips.
Shiva started walking again. Now they were on a lonely road with no one there.
Shiva was walking with raavi in arms and he was continuously staring at her lovingly.
Raavi was looking on other side as she was knowing that shiva is staring at her. And she was not able to look into his eyes which was upon her.
Few minutes passed.
Shiva was still looking at her and walking.
Raavi was loving his gaze upon her. But she has to act angry as she wanted shiva to value her. So she need to throw some tantrums.
Raavi-"Shiva mujhe ghoorna band kar. Pichhle 15 minute se tu mujhe ghoore hi jaa rha hai"- she said looking at him with annoyed expression.
But shiva didn't move his eyes from her even a bit.
Raavi-"Shiva maine kaha na, aise mat dekh mujhe. Mujhe kuchh... "- she stopped when she realised what she was about to say.
But shiva understood what she was about to say.
So he stopped and asked her.
Shiva-" Kya kaha tune, tujhe kuchh kya? "- he said teasingly also wanted her to complete her sentence.
Raavi-" Mujh, mujhe achha nhi lagta"- she said making an excuse and looking at other side.
Shiva smiled at her innocence and started walking again.
They reached in front of pandya house.

THE END

Love from Ananya