Prologue

Author's POV :

Life on this earth is not same for everyone. It has different shades, twists and turns. Some people say life is easy, when you take it easy. Some say, life is like a rollercoaster. It takes you to the highest highs and the lowest lows. All we need is someone to lean on and travel with during this journey of highs and lows.

Likewise, Jennifer Andez, the female lead of our story “Enchantress” is going to face many unexpected twists and turns, ups and downs, tears and joy's and many more.

Jennifer Andez is a college student doing her Masters in 'human resource' at the 'State University of Milano, Italy' . She is staying and studying in Milan along with her friends, Stacy Nicole and Emily Fields.

Jen, Stacy and Emily are friends since childhood. Three of them are neighbours and went to the same high school and now pursuing their masters from the same university, together.

Jenifer and Stacy are in the same class as their fields are similar. Whereas, Emily took 'business analytics' as her major. Emily is in same class with her boyfriend Freddie King. They are in a committed relationship since high school. Probably a well-known Romeo and Juliet of their school time.

Jenifer and Stacy are not a big fan of “falling in love”. They choose to enjoy their college life being single. They are not lesbians, but still single because they are too lazy to find a good in a guy who proposes them.

When a guy is proposing to either of them, the other one has to approve of that guy. This is a sole reason why they are single. These two will never live and let live the other. But Emily is completely opposite to these two. She lost her virginity to her boyfriend even before she reached eighteen. This is how her love life is. She never takes break from making love to her boyfriend.

And yes, this trio is more than friends... sister... They love each other to infinity. Twenty one by age but still they act like five when they are together. Let's see where life is gonna take these three Angel's.

On the other side :

Here comes our main lead and also the most intimidating King Mr.Daniel Adams. Daniel is a great peaceful person when he is alone. But when he is with people especially with women, he is always rude, arrogant and grumpy. Daniel is twenty nine years old and the CEO of “Aztec Solutions”. Aztec was the name of his football team during his college days and he was also the captain of his team. So to lock the college memories forever with him he named his company “Aztec Solutions”.

Daniel was not the only CEO of this company. His best friend, cousin brother, Mr.Sean Peterson is also an equal partner of this company. They together have been running this business corporation for almost eight years now. And now they stand as one of the top five companies in Italy.

Sean is easy going compared to Daniel. Sean is the only person with whom Daniel is comfortable being around.

Their friendship will shake the world. One will not let the other down. One will take the gunshot without thinking twice to safeguard the other. So this two mighty, wealthy, arrogant and intimidating people are more than friends... brothers.

Let's see how life is gonna change and get all these people together and entangle them. This is going to be a funny, romantic and emotional journey.