Chapter - 10

Emily Field's POV :

I took a cab and went to Freddie's home. It was half past eleven and raining heavily. I reached his door and knocked. While I was waiting for him to open the door, there was one women walking In the rain with umbrella in her one hand and a small girl in her other hand.

" Momma, it's so cold ". That small girl chirped and extended her hands to play with the rain drops. That sight give me different vibes and my hands automatically went to touch my belly.

" There is an life inside me. There is an baby inside me. It doesn't matter whether if I am ready for it or not, but I am an mother now !". My mind voice was screaming this was again and again. I didn't know then but I started crying and my tears got mixed with the rain drops.

I gave one loud knock and the door burst opened. Freddie was standing there with the frown on a face. " Geez, Emily !. What are you doing here? Can't you see that it's raining heavily ?". He yelled at me.

I couldn't form words, so I jumped inside and hugged him as my life depends on him. " Freddie... Fred...". I cried and buried my face into his chest.

" Em baby, why are you crying?. Come sit here ". He wiped my tears and made me sit in his living room.

" Fred, I have something really important to tell you ". I spoke in between my tears.

" What's that baby ?. My parents will be home soon. So spit it fast ". He urged me to tell him the matter.

I took a deep breathe and took his hands in mine. " Freddie, we are pregnant !". I confessed to him.

" Sorry !!! We are what ?". He blinked and then questioned me confusingly.

" I am pregnant, Fred. We are pregnant. I am pregnant with your child ". I again tried to make him understand.

With a jerk he let go of my hand and stood up from beside me. I was noticing his every move. He ran his fingers in his hair and walked forth and back. He then turned to me and spoke, " you must be kidding me Emily. How did this happen ?". He yelled at me once again.

" I'm not kidding and what do you mean by how did this happened ?. you are a man. right ?". I questioned him angrily. How could he ask me such a dumb question.

" But Em, you said that you were on pills, right ?". He crossed his arms and asked me big eyes.

This time I lowered my head in fear because I know all this happened because of my carelessness. " Fred... Freddie, I was not on my pills last time when we made love. Now I am two weeks late and I conformed it with a test kit ". I explained him everything and waited for his reply.

Out of nowhere, he stromed towards me and pulled me harshly by grabbing my arms. I am sure he left an bruise there. " You are freaking impossible Emily. How could you be so careless ?". Saying this he again pushed me away from him and I fell on the couch near me.

" Fred, please...... " I cried even harder and tried to calm him.

" Shut the fuck up, Em ". He rubbed his palm on his face and then looked at me. " We are not having this baby. Abort it ". He ordered me sternly.

It took a minute for me to digest is words. I mean, I am not ready for an baby either but he didn't even consider about discussing it with me. This literally broke my heart and I stood up from the couch.

" Wha... What if I want to have this baby ?". I asked him carefully.

" You are not having this damn baby and my decision will be final ". He warned me in a serious tone.

Who is this man standing in front of me ?. This is not the guy I fell in love with !. Freddie would never talk to me like this. But here he is now ordering me around and warning me as if I mean nothing to him.