Chapter - 20

Author's POV:

After five days of Ezme's birth, Emily got discharged from the hospital and reached their dorm. Their dorm is too small and won't be comfortable for the baby because there's no baby crib or baby's bed. Ezme have to now share a bed with her mom and aunts. Also, there is no heaters in their room to keep the baby warm. Jenifer and Stacy worked hard to earn money but still all they could afford is Emily's University fee, hospital expenses and baby products. Even though, they know that their dorm is not any luxurious apartment or villa, they were too excited to welcome their princess into their small world. This dorm holds lots of their memories because it have seen all of their happiness, pain, tears and most importantly, their friendship. And now, they gonna share all these memories with Ezme too.

As soon as they reached their dorm, Ezme Started crying in Emily's hand. The coldness in the room is literally killing the poor child because it's snowing heavily outside.

"I am so sorry baby. Give me a month and I will try to buy a heater for our room". Stacy kissed Ezme as Emily placed her on the bed and rubbed her palms.

"We really have to find a way because Ezme won't be able to breathe as the temperature in the room is dying down". Jen uttered and Stacy nodded her head.

"It's okay, idiots! Ezme will get used to it". Emily replied with guilt.

"No, Em! Ezme deserves the best and we will try our best to give everything for our little princess". Stacy assured her.

Emily shook her head at Stacy and Jenifer's mobile went off. She took her mobile from her back pocket and saw Mrs. Alison's name in the screen.

"Who is it?". Emily questioned her.

"Daniel's mom". Jen replied with a smile and picked her call to greet her happily. "Good evening, ma'am".

"Good evening, honey! I heard about Miss. Fields and her baby's birth. I am so sorry that I couldn't visit them because am out of town. I will come to your place once I reach Milan". Alison apologized honestly from the other side of the call.

"It's okay, ma'am. Sean have already informed me about your absence in Milan and our little Ezme would be glad to meet you and get your blessings". Jen chirped.

"My blessings with always be there for her and y'all have given her a beautiful name Ezme Emerald Fields". Alison gave a compliment from her heart. While they were in a call, Ezme started crying again because of the chillness itching the baby's skin. Emily tried to coo her but she kept crying.

"Miss. Andez, what's wrong? Why is dear Ezme crying?". Alison asked when she heard Ezme's crying sound.

"It's nothing, Mrs. Alison. It's snowing heavily in Milan and our dorm has no heaters to keep her warm. She can't handle the cold climate and that's why she is crying". Jenifer explained her.

"Oh, okay! Take care of the baby. Will meet once I reach Milan. Goodbye".

"Sure, ma'am. Goodbye". Jen bid goodbye to her and hung up the call.

"So, your boyfriend's mother uh?". Stacy teased Jen.

"Shut up, Stacy! Mrs. Alison isn't aware of us yet". Jen smiled.

"What do you think she will do if she comes to know about you and Mr. Adams?". Emily asked curiously.

"Umm... Mrs. Alison is the sweetest women I've ever seen but still I've no idea. She may or may not like me. But, I believe in my Daniel because he will never leave my side no matter who stand against us". Jen said proudly.

"Mmm... Let's see where you both stand in future". Emily commented.

"I hope they won't stand in middle of the road and get hit by a car". Stacy mocked Emily's comment and started laughing.