Chapter two

Chapter two: Life with Marshall

17,892,611 likesyamileth rocking and watching the sunset together since 2012 💚 View all 210,892 comments

17,892,611 likes
yamileth rocking and watching the sunset together since 2012 💚
View all 210,892 comments

Yamileth Admits Why She Kept Relationship With Eminem a Secret — Here's Why

Getting real, real quick.

Yamileth's decision to take her romantic relationship with Eminem public was a difficult one, especially after being exposed by TMZ.

As the music icon revealed during E! News' Daily Pop, she wanted her private life to be private. She just wanted people to focus on her music.

Plus, as a couple, Yamileth and Eminem liked being able to "always work things out in private."

Don't expect to see Yamileth and Eminem displaying public affection as they plan to remain as private as before and like it that way.

10,822,722 likesyamileth ❤️🍾 View all 91,191 comments

10,822,722 likes
yamileth ❤️🍾
View all 91,191 comments

Two days after leaving Los Angeles, Marshall purchased a yacht, and we decided to take a vacation after dealing with TMZ exposing our marriage after we kept it private for six years. We were currently on the yacht; Jake, Nathan, and Marshall were talking about something. I was lying on the deck sunbathing with Hannah and Hailie.

"I wondered what they're talking about?" Hannah asked.

"Knowing them probably some off the wall shit,"
I answered with a chuckle.

"I want a marriage like yours," Hannah said out of nowhere.

"Why?" I asked her.

"You and dad are so madly in love. I want that," Hannah answered.

"You guys are definitely relationship goals," Hailie said.

I smiled.

"No, you guys need to go for love that is for you and not for what dad and I have; trust me, every love story is unique," I explained to them.

Marshall and I had been friends since 2002, and we didn't start dating until 2012 when Marshall jokingly called me his girlfriend when Curtis said we would make a good couple. I guess that comment made him see me in a different light.

In, 2016 Marshall asked me to marry him, and two months later, we got married, and Marshall got joint legal custody of my daughter, Hannah, whose father was a music executive that wasn't active in her life, so she has seen Marshall as her dad since 2012.

Life with Marshall was crazy but perfect. We were very private with our lives. No one outside of our inner circle knew that we were married until two days ago when TMZ decided to be jackasses and revealed that we were married.

Our publicists worked overtime to keep articles and media outlets from reaching out to our friends and family.

"I still think I want what you and dad have; it's so natural and refreshing," Hannah said.

"For sure," Hailie said.

"You wanna hear the crazy idea your father wants to do," I say.

"What?" Hailie asked.

"Us do a short tour and album together," I said as I applied more sunscreen on my legs.

"Mom, you should," Hannah says.

"Definitely, dad would be super happy to work on new music with you," Hailie says.

I bit my bottom lip.

"I don't know; I think I'm way too pop for your dad," I said.

"Mom, maybe it's time you experimented with your sound; you did well with rock; I think you can do hip-hop," Hannah said.

"I have to think about it," I said.

"You always think about big moves before you do anything," Hailie said.

"Yup." Hannah agreed.

I got up and stretched then someone pushed me and I went overboard into the water. I came up seeing my husband laughing. I stuck a middle finger up at him and the girls pushed him in with me.

"Not cool!" Marshall exclaimed.

9,892,721 likesyamileth Everybody loves Yami 🤍View all 92,205 comments

9,892,721 likes
yamileth Everybody loves Yami 🤍
View all 92,205 comments

Later that night, we had dinner with the kids, and Marshall brought up our plans to start trying for a baby.

Everyone was on board with the idea, but I was very nervous due to my age about being able to convince naturally, as I did not want to get everyone's hopes up.

"You know Yami is worried that she may not be able to get pregnant," Marshall told everyone at the table.

"Why?" Nathan asked me.

"It's just I'm not young, and I haven't checked my egg count in a while; I don't want everyone to get so excited, then it doesn't happen," I answered.

"Please, tell her it's going to happen," Marshall said.

"Of course, it will happen," Hailie said.

"Yeah, it will," Hannah said.

"Have faith," Alaina said.

"No one is going to make you feel bad if it doesn't happen; there is medical help available if you can't do it naturally," Stevie said.

I smiled.

"Thank you, guys," I said.

"Now, let's make a toast," Marshall said, raising his glass of juice.

Everyone followed suit.

"To the family," Marshall said.

"To the family," Everyone repeated.