Chapter three

Chapter three: Como la Flor

8,722,901 likesyamileth 📲 View all 86,799 comments kimkardashian 💙iambeckyg babe 😍thenikkibella 💗cassie I miss you 😩❤️username1 new music, pleaseusername2 where is the music!username3 you owe us music, ma'amusername4 Drop the album, maybe?use...

8,722,901 likes
yamileth 📲
View all 86,799 comments
kimkardashian 💙
iambeckyg babe 😍
thenikkibella 💗
cassie I miss you 😩❤️
username1 new music, please
username2 where is the music!
username3 you owe us music, ma'am
username4 Drop the album, maybe?
username5 you better be heading to the nearest studio boo
username6 Yesss mama 🔥
username7 where is the album
username8 IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME 😩
username9 the tarot TikTok's are saying you're going to have a baby soon, so I won't hold my breath for the new album
username10 At this rate, I'm sure we will never get another album
username11 All of your albums are simultaneously charting in the top 40 on this week's Billboard 200.
username12 you have now has now earned 100 entries on the Hot 100.
username13 new music because we can't keep replaying the same songs
username14 get off of Instagram and get in a damn recording studio

I was in the car on my phone, heading to a meeting. I had plans to drop a new wine and sign a distribution deal with Target and Total Wine.

Then I had a studio session with Rahema for our joint album and features for each other's albums.

But first, I needed to get this meeting out of the way. I arrived at my office and exited the car, and walked to the elevator.

I got in the elevator and started going over the notes that I made on my way here to inform the staff that everything I needed to be done would be done.

Once the elevator reached my office floor, I walked out, and my office manager immediately walked over to me and handed me some files.

"These are the files for today's meeting," My office manager, Maria, said.

"Thank you, Maria, and how's little Carlo doing?" I asked Maria.

Maria had a baby boy, Carlo, nine months ago, and she recently returned from her maternity leave.

Maria smiled at the mention of her baby boy.

"He's good; he just started walking last night," Maria answered.

"Awe, that's great," I said.

We walked into the conference room.

"Hello, everyone; have you all gotten lunch yet, or will we be ordering something now?" I asked everyone present in the conference room.

"Did you eat?" Maria asked me.

"No," I answered.

"Let's order something then," Maria said.

"Okay, get me my usual, please," I said.

"Okay," Maria said.