8

-You see me as a robotic arm? That's weird man, you must have a super odd brain.

-Yup, Dude. A big massive piece of junk...

-Is it left arm or right?

-I don't know dude... Does it matter?

-Yeah it matters a lot. It can be the left arm which means useless for many people, while the right arm is the most useful one for some. You know this creates the first impression of me.

-That's bullshit you know. 

-Isn't it the only thing matters that you being you? You have been seen by everyone different all the time. So what makes you unique is your actions towards people, not your appearance. Kyle said.

-Nonsense! Appearance is the most important thing in our universe. That makes people believe whether they'll like you or not. Once I was looking like one woman's celebrity crush... So she was sleeping with me all the time, moaning his name while knowing that I am a different person. Even once, one guy was worshipping me because I was looking like their God...

-Wait, I thought Cosmic God didn't have any appearance...

-Well for some species it has, they believe in things that they created or shaped and according to this guy,  their god was skinny lizard shape salami.

-WTF, dude. Are you serious?

-you can't even imagine what beings I have been represented to other people while they were looking at me. Once one woman told me that I looked like a tissue eating spaghetti...

-Dude that's fucking awesome. People might admire you.

-The nonsense again, my life is always in danger, sometimes someone sees me as his mortal enemy, or some disgusting being or even urinal and try to pee in my mouth. I can't stand being approached like this. That's why I am telling you guys, appearance is everything...

-Dude, you must join us, we are hitchhikers travelling the universe, we need guys like you!

-Really, do you think a robotic arm will be a good companion to you?

-Absolutely, let's jump into adventure! Tomorrow we are planning to leave this planet.

-Well, you guys are lucky, because I have a small ship, it is old but we can travel many planets with it.

-Can it has a supersonic speed motor?

-Of course which age are you living? This is the age of light speed, you don't waste your life travelling long distances, but I wish I had teleporting machine, it could've been even faster.

-No dude, It is no fun when you teleport, you must see those beautiful stars while travelling.

-Okay, okay I won't argue with you, you are the boss of the team I guess?

-Yeah, me and my dude Kyle travelling together, he is a quiet guy, but when he gets used to you he talks pretty wise stuff. Hey, Gibbo, dude wanna join us and close your little dump?

-Shut your mouth you useless being, do not forget to pay all your debts or I gonna kill you this time for sure.

-Hope, we can stay at your place Gibbo, don't worry we will pay this time...

...

***

Tomorrow Morning

-Dude, this is quite a nice vehicle. Where did you get it?

-Well, some idiot saw me as a part of his ship, and adjusted me to the motor of this beauty. Later on, I just stole the ship. Now he can die in hell without his ship!

-You are a savage man! No principles at all I see. Btw are you green-blooded?

-Hmph, don't compare me to those lowly beings.

-Dude, you know I am going to hug you, I hate those greenlings. The most disgusting beings in the entire universe.

-Guys, don't you think it is racist to say such a thing? Kyle uttered.

-This is a vast universe, you know. We can hate whoever we want. I know this is a very sensitive issue on your planet, but fuck it we don't care at all. Hahaha.

-Still, I think it is not right to hate other species because of their blood. Kyle said.

Suddenly, there was an explosion from afar where Gilbatar's food stall was located. They saw Gilbatar running towards them with a big stick in his hand. He was looking so furious.

-Did you cook something in the morning. Kyle asked?

-Hmm, I think we should get back to ship immediately.

They boarded the ship, while they saw Gilbattar screaming:

" You piece of junk, I will kill you this time, you exploded my stall. Arrr"...

Their ship slowly started moving away from the planet. Gilbattar's voice became more unclear as they flew away. 

-Btw, what is your name? Kyle asked their new companion.

-Friends call me Palk, you can call me Gorilla Palk and he can call robotic arm Palk. Normally, I am addressed like this. Anyway, guys are ready we are going at the speed of light soon.

Normally, we see the speed of light travel in movies with lights blazing and creating mind-blowing scenes in front of our eyes. However, in our galaxy, the speed of light does not provide such a breathtaking sight. It is impossible to see the speed of light travel. You blink your eyes for a split second and you're in another galaxy.

So here they are in the other part of the galaxy, where things are becoming even more different for them.

-Dude, where are we?

- I don't know. I guess my ship's direction machine has broken again and sent us in the wrong direction. It happens quite often recently.

-What? What are we gonna do now? Kyle said.

-Don't worry, dude. We are hitchhikers. We travel places that fate takes us. So let's get to know the nearest planet while we are here.

Their ship began to fly towards a planet whose colour we are unable to describe. It has a colour that does not exist on Earth. Therefore, as writers, we are unable to properly explain its colour. It's because it's something we can't comprehend. We can only assist you in visualizing this colour. Imagine the most unusual colour you can come up with in your head, then toss it out the window since it's even not close to the colour they see.

The planet also wasn't registered in Hitchikers guide. That's why they weren't able to get any information about the planet at all. This made Macallan even happier. Because he had adventurous nature after all. Kyle was a bit nervous about the new planet because there might be some danger await for them. But still, he also was excited about witnessing something new that he hadn't seen in his life. As for Palk, we can't say anything. Because one of our writers sees him as a Chicken barbeque pizza and the other one sees him as an apple tree. So it is hard for us to tell about his feelings.

So what expects our guys on the mysterious planet, we don't know yet but super excited to see. See you in the next chapters, dear readers.