11

War

A simple, small word that carries a really big meaning in itself. When you hear this word you imagine many different things with sad and disastrous scenes. Some people adore wars, while others are well-versed in the meaning of the term "War."

All creatures have always enjoyed war stories. Because there are so many war stories in the universe. They liked it until it happened on their planets, and they loathed it once it did.

All those sadnesses, grief, cries were nothing for people who just looked at this from their screens. They felt sorry, sad for them but they couldn't understand it completely. Only people who were there, in a war zone, who saw all those deaths, killings were able to feel the terrifying nature of war. War has never been good and never will be. But living beings will always adore war, they always will want to show their power.

Here it goes while our Hitchhiker friends were travelling around the galaxy they stumbled across this war and faced the reality in our world. Their ship was exploded in bombings. That's why they couldn't even leave the planet. They joined refugee companies where they have been provided with help.

While they were going in a small vehicle to the refugee teleport centre that has been provided by "United Planets Red Star Community". They were looking at each other hopelessly. Suddenly an explosion occurred and their vehicle broke down. They were surrounded by enemies who didn't care about Intergalactic laws. They were hopeless about their lives.

However, they were lucky to be saved by freedom fighters. Enemy soldiers were killed by them. They took them to their small shelter and healed their wounds. There they were instructed to wait for another carriage. 
While waiting Kyle started to talk with their leaders. The leader of the combatants was really charismatic and strong looking person. He was a brave and courageous person who was destined to be a leader. Before the war, he was an engineer in some company happily married to his love and having healthy 2 kids. 

"This war changed people, changed everything. Every day people die in front of my eyes. I lost everyone, I lost everything. My family, kids, friends are not alive. Have I shed my tears for them? I can't, I can't cry till my planet is saved. Till I revenge all people died in this war. I am a fighter, I am a warrior. There is no place for softness in my heart. I can't be weak. For the sake of my people, my planet. I have to save them. We are the last resistance. We know we will lose, we know very well we will die. We are poor and lack technology. We have only left our iron will and life to put on the lines. This is not about saving our planet anymore. This is about showing the entire universe what war creates, lefts dead souls behind. Do you think after this war will end we will be happy? Do you think all those children who lost their families, childhoods, happiness will be able to laugh sincerely? Do you think everything will be the same after the war ends?

No! Everything in the universe keeps repeating, all those filthy politicians play their games to show their powers, their authority while sitting on their sofas in comfort.

This world is not for weak people!

You, strangers, don't understand, even though you see all these horrifying sufferings, bombings. You can't understand us... Because it is not your home, your land, your dears that are being eliminated. That's why do not look at us with pity because we are being killed, tortured, destroyed. We are strong beings to accept our fate!

We may lose now, but there will be a day when all those broken souls will stand. They won't forget, they won't forgive. All those survivors will get our revenge. That's why we must fight, we must show those people that they have warrior blood inside their veins!