Fight for love (Part-2)

.

.

.

"What?"

"My soon to be wife. You guys are ashamed to love a guy right? Don't worry. I am marrying a girl. She's my bride."

"J-Jungkook I know I did bad, b-but p-please don't do this."

"Look, I'm not asking for you to come. It's your wish. I'll leave now."

Saying that he left but failed to hear Taehyung's painful little cries.

_______________________________________

Cries

Sniffles

"Taeeee... Don't cry. Leave it! What can we do that he's getting married? The mistake is yours. You should've thought that before." Jimin said which seemed anything but comforting.

"Jiminie stop! I know it's my fault, but for that he'll marry someone else? Is it that easy?"

"Yeah. Since it was so easy for you to break up with him, he can marry someone else too right?" Chimmy smirked.

"Fine!" Again started to cry.

"Okay I need to go shopping for koo's marriage. You're coming right?"

"What? How can I come to koo's marriage? He's not mine anymore right? I'm not coming. You go. Let him move on. I don't deserve that angel."

"Tae you should come to his wedding, you wanna see him for the last time when he's still not married right? You have to wish him for a happy life too."

"Jiminie your words are breaking my heart. You're saying all these on purpose right?"

"Yeah kinda."

Will you leave me after our marriage too?

Don't be a coward.

Fight for our love.

Stop being afraid.

Let's fight together.

All these words ringed inside his head.

-Taehyung pov-

I'm doing the exact same thing I did before. I'm letting him go again. I'm being a coward again. I can't let this happen. Jungkook loves me. I'm sure of that. He can't marry any other girl or boy. I will be brave.

-No one pov-

That day went by Taehyung's deep thoughts. If only Jimin could know what he would be thinking keeping his face like that.

_______________________________________

-THE WEDDING DAY-

"It's okay Taehyung, stay strong." Jimin said to the nervous tae, who is about to go to his love's wedding.

Soft piano music