Drive slow

w a r n i n g :: the way i described the song in this story may not be accurate. sorry for the mistakes.

❥❥❥

Low sounds of music, along with the sound of the jeep filled the place.

"I love when you pullin' up in your jeep. Bumpin' all your beats."

The jeep came to a stop, with just the two of them inside.

"J's on, with your shades on, just to bring me something to eat."

"Stay here, baby. I'll get you something to eat. We won't find any places to eat anymore. We have a long way to go." Taehyung said, rubbing his thumb over the soft cheeks of his boyfriend, caressing it.

"Alright, I'll wait." Jungkook said smiling softly.

"You the man up in these streets. But when it comes to my heart, that don't mean a thing, no."

Taehyung walked outside, to get his little boyfriend some snacks. To keep themselves energetic in their long drive.

Jungkook scrolled down the window, looking at his boyfriend getting some stuff for him.

He is the man everyone needs, and certainly dreams of. But Jungkook can say shoo to them 'cause taehyung is all for himself.

His well built body, long veiny fingers that does a great job holding jungkook's small waist, fitting perfectly like puzzles. Oh, and how can we forget his handsome face that everyone drools on, which jungkook gets to hold between his tiny palms.

But all these things mean nothing to Jungkook. All that he cares is about his beautiful heart that he loves dearly. His looks doesn't matter to him. His love does.

"Baby, hop in my ride, ooh, it's hot as hell outside. Got the top down, with the doors closed, with my hand upon your thigh."

Taehyung came back, with the beautiful smile ever, holding some food items in his hand.

He got inside, sighing as he felt the cold atmosphere inside, "It's damn hot outside. Feels good to be cold again." Tae said with a content smile making kook giggle.

"I know, I can feel it through the windows. I just closed them." Jungkook said, resting his hand on his boyfriend's thighs, rubbing gently, in a comforting way."

"Drive slow... Take your time."

"Shall we start again, baby?" He asked to the smaller who nodded.

Taehyung smiled, starting the car, beginning their paused up journey.

"Drive slow, taehyungie."

Taehyung slowed down, enjoying the comforting environment. Driving slow, with the soft sound of the music, and the soft hands of his baby caressing his thighs.

They wanted to take this as slow as possible. To enjoy every single minute with each other. To take all their time, loving the other.

"Every little thing you do got me feeling some type of way. When you give me that thunder, you make my summer rain."

"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh. Everyday, everyday."

The road wasn't that crowded, just some decent amount of vehicles can be seen. With them driving slow, taehyung leaned in, stealing a quick kiss from the small cutie beside him.