Mosquitae

w a r n i n g : just fluff and crack.

.

.

.

"Ah jungkook ssi! You're so late. What took you so long?"

"Mr. Bates and I was having a very serious conversation, regarding my—"

"Project?" Hoseok finished his sentence.

"Yeah, Arghh! Why is he so—"

"Annoying?" Jin completed his sentence.

"You both! Stop cutting me off. I can't believe him. What am I supposed to do now? My project's missing. And he's blaming me?! Isn't he the one that's technically responsible for this mess? Since I placed my project on his very own table." Jungkook ranted, non-stop.

"It's okay Kookie. Calm your ass down. We'll figure out something." Jimin stated to his now fuming friend.

"Ahh jimin ssi! You won't understand. This day has not been a very best one for me. Everything is going wrong today." Poor jungkook has an unlucky day.

"Yah jungkook ah! Stop whining. See the good in bad. This day can still be a good one. We just have to focus on the sunshine in the— uhm... never mind. You know jungkook ah, you should accept your bad days and move on. Because even worse things might be waiting for you."

Hoseok, the sunshine, suddenly changed his positive speech into something different, as his eyes were now focused on someone coming from the back.

"What's wrong with you?" Jungkook knew that look.

Hoseok just gave a nervous laugh, feeling bad for his best friend, who was just talking about his bad day. Throwing pity looks on him, as something came to make his day a bad one to a horrible one.

"Don't tell me it's the mosquito that's coming." Jungkook asked in horror, not daring to turn back.

"I'm sorry for you kook." Jungkook sighed in frustration. Can this day go any more worse?

"HEY BABY!! Where were you huh? I was searching for you all day!! Thank goodness, a boy came over and informed your location." A loud, bright, cheerful voice echoed in the canteen.

Jungkook mentally cursed the boy who told his location to him.

Can't that anonymous idiot just mind his own fucking business?!

He swore, if he could see that anonymous boy, right at that very moment, he'll dip his head in the french fries and feed him to the hungry dog that's outside.

He was pulled out of his thoughts, like a door, by the certain deep voice.

"I came here at the canteen before. But couldn't see you. Where were you baby?"

"Taehyung, for the nth time, I'm not your baby for crying out loud!"

"Whatever you say, you are my baby." Tae said, taking a seat next to kook, sweeping away jimin off of him.

Taehyung, is studying with kook, who is very well known to have a big fat crush on kook. He always goes behind kook like a puppy he is. You'll see his dominant and scary side if you ever mess with his jungkook.

He always annoyes kook like a mosquito. He has a famous nickname too. People in their university used to call him as mosquitae.

Jungkook would always try to shoo him off, ‘cause he behaves like a freaking stalker himself.