Laid Bare *

Authors note: This is a very short chapter as the mature content has been moved to another story that is rated as mature.  

If you are 18+ and interested in reading the full chapter with mature content,  please check the story out on my page- it is called 'Hidden'.  There you will find this full chapter and other steamy moments between Yuzu and Izzy.

________

As her hands gripped the hem of his shirt and began to move the material up his body and over his head, Yuzuru wasn't sure if he ever felt more alive.  When her lips trailed across the skin that no one had ever attempted to path before, all he could do was grasp the silken skin of her body, trying to anchor himself to some sense of reality.

His efforts were entirely useless, a moan pulled from his lips when her hips started to move rhythmically on top of his. His hands grasped them in a feeble attempt to momentarily still their motion, to gain some semblance of control.

She looked at him, worried, yet breathless. "Is this okay?"

He could sense her desire battling her need to make sure he was comfortable.

Pressing his lips against hers once more, he answered without words. 

The kiss was urgent, exploring, and extremely clumsy.  Over the past few weeks they had kissed. They had made out. The contours of their bodies had been very clearly defined by their wandering hands, but this was quickly becoming uncharted territory.

The rising tension only broke when their teeth met in a playful collision, eliciting giggles, ones that were tenderly hushed with each other's mouths.

____

Mature content moved to side story To Dream or Not to Dream - Hidden. 

____

They had laid bare within the sheets of Isabella's bed, grasping each other long after their pleasure had faded into something less intense.

At some point, some indefinite amount of time later, they sat skin to skin against the headboard of her bed, Isabella wrapped in the comfort of his arms as they basked in the remnants of their love making. They sat like that, sharing butterfly kisses and talking in hushed tones, although they were completely alone.

For Isabella, it felt as though time had ceased to exist, her entire universe held within these walls. She couldn't remember a time when she felt more comfortable or complete.

With hazy eyes, Isabella watched as sunlight started to shine through the window of her bedroom, casting patterns on the carpet. It took a minute for the rays to process in her brain, but when it did, a sense of dread broke the spell the beautiful night had cast.

Light.

Morning light.

They were already late for practice.