Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(Jenny)

I am madly in love with Crystal. My sister doesn't deserve her. My sister tells me everything which means I know that she is cheating on Crystal with that bitch Ashley. Crystal doesn't see it though. She honestly believes she changed my sister and she's faithful now. An my sister know I want her that's why she hasn't dumped her yet. I haven't had sex or been with anybody since I met Crystal. I wanted to make her mines and save myself for her someday. Now it looks like that might never happen. I started giving Crystal the cold shoulder. My feelings were hurt by her when she left the girls choice dance with my sister last year. That really hurt my feelings but I'm over it I guess. I don't call her blue eyes anymore because she has my sister to give her cute nicknames. Yeah I'm jealous but that's nothing new. Usually when my sister gets the girl we were both chasing after I bounced right back but this time was different. I couldn't get over her no matter how hard I tried. I was happy to finally be a senior because I'm ready to graduate already. I wanna go to college far away where I never have to see Crystal again. Eventually my sister will break her heart and she's going to be looking for me to pick up the pieces. I will be gone by then. I know I said I wanna be that girl Crystal comes running back to when my sister breaks her heart but that was before I fell in love. Now all I wanted was her but she hurt me a lot leaving me at the dance alone to go have sex with my sister. As badly as I didn't want Crystal I do want her. I want her so badly.