Chapter 5

Chapter 5

(Crystal)

Jenny was driving me to school this morning and there was a very awkward silence. We got stuck in traffic and I decided to speak.

Crystal: About last night

Jenny: it never happened

Crystal: Actually I was going to say I'm glad it did

Jenny: It shouldn't have happened. You are my sister's girlfriend it was wrong. It was nothing more than just a kiss

Crystal: But I felt something

Jenny: Well I didn't

Crystal: Why are you playing with my feelings. One minute your a bitch to me and the next we are cuddling in your bed and kissing. This is exactly why I didn't wanna do relationships because feelings get involved I fall in love and then........!!!!!!!

Before I could finish my sentence we pulled up in front of the school, park the car, and she slammed the car door leaving me in the passenger seat talking to myself. I got out grabbed my bag and close the door. I walked in next to my locker and I realized we were late. I was taking all senior classes which means Jenny and I had every class together. Classes didn't start this week but the halls were empty because people were either hanging out in classrooms or the lunchroom. I honestly was in love with Jenny maybe a little more than Jane. But Jane was my girlfriend. I needed to make things right between me and Jenny. As she closed her locker and was walking away I grabbed her armed pinned her to the locker and started kissing her. To my surprise she didn't fight back or resit. She kissed me back. I let go of her arms and she grabbed on to my waist. We were interrupted when we heard someone clear their throat.

Crystal: Hi Ally ummm

Ally: Girl don't sweat it this ain't none of my business your secret is safe with me but I suggest you guys might not wanna do that in public

After that she walked off down the hall and entered a class room. She was probably seeing her boyfriend. Did I ever mention Ally is my only straight friend. Everyone else I know is gay or bi sexual. Jenny tried walking away again but I grabbed her arm pulling her back.

Jenny: Your with my sister and I don't got time for you to be playing with my feelings

Crystal: But I'm not this time I just wanna chance with you

Jenny: I don't give chances you have to earn them

Crystal: How am I supposed to do that

Jenny: Figure it out

After that she took off down the hall. I went in the other direction and was going into the class I seen Ally walk in. I just don't know what to do anymore, I'm so confused.