Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(Continue Jenny)

My parents were on some kind of vacation for 3 months. They left early this morning. First day school was okay I guess. Now I was in my room just chilling watching tv and eating popcorn. I lowered the volume to listen to Jane and Crystal argue. It was easy to hear since they were yelling, the walls are thin, and Jane room was right next to mine. It really pissed me off about how much my sister don't deserve her.

Crystal: I'm mad because you been hanging out with Ashley a lot lately

Jane: Because she is my friend I can't hang out now

Crystal: I want you to hang out with me when was the last time we did something together. You spend most of your time now with Ashley which makes think are you cheating

Jane: Why the hell would you ask me that this shows me after all this time you still don't trust me

Crystal: I'm sorry I love you baby

Jane: Yeah yeah yeah I'll see you later

After that I turned back up my tv. Jane walked in kissed my cheek said goodnight then left. I then seen Crystal walked passed my room door crying her eyes out. I really hated to see her cry. An my sister was a complete asshole.

Jenny: Crystal come here

Crystal: Why your mad at me

Jenny: Maybe but your crying some come here before I change my mind

She walked up and I told her shut the door behind her. I put my popcorn down on the night stand as Crystal sat next to me on the bed. I pulled her in close and she rested her head against my chest. I ran my fingers through her hair and we drifted off to sleep like that.

We woke around two in the morning. She yawned and started stretching. Then she looked at me with a sad look.

Crystal: Well I guess I should get to my own bed now

She was getting up but I pulled her back close she landed on top of me. At that moment we locked eyes. We both leaned in and shared a passionate kiss. After kissing for a few minutes and coming back to reality we quickly pulled away. I turned over in my bed and she went to her room. I couldn't believe that just happened. Did I really just kiss my sister girlfriend?

That never happened before, what will Jane think?