|1. A lookalike?|

Riddhima took the mangalsutra lying at lord Ganesh idol's feet which was just thrown by Ishani, she looked at the idol with tears.. Every time she had felt directionless she had hoped and believed god would show her the way and today was one of those days again.

She turned and walked from the mandir and walked to Vansh, "Can we talk for once?" she asked calmly and the straight face he had successfully masked his emotions.

"I don't want to waste my time in talking to a stranger like you" he replied after a minute. Oh the salt on the wound, she gave a small smile with tears. "Alright then! Truths are never meant to be buried, they would come out one day and whenever it would, just remember that Riddhima even after all her insults once tried to tell you the truth and gave her love a chance but you were the one who denied to talk to her!"

Riddhima walked away from there and he kept looking at the door as she stepped out and walked away, everyone in the hall didn't dare to speak a word. Angre walked inside and came out with a suitcase and handed it over to Ahana, she immediately sat down and opened the suitcase.. it was filled with money, her eyes shined seeing it and she touched all of them unable to believe her eyes.

"Get out soon!" Angre whispered dangerously, Ahana nodded and immediately closed the suitcase and dragged it walking out happily, none were shocked as they were already told everything except Kabir.

With Riddhima out of the game he was pretty sure there was no one now who is going to fail his plans but yes Vansh has no weakness anymore, he didn't know how to take all this revenge drama in his favor and when he was lost in his world Angre came in front of him.

"Are you leaving or should I throw you out?" he just smirked hearing it.

"I had already told the media that I am Vansh's half brother and he himself admitted it, you cannot take me out of this mansion now!" Kabir said confidently but he worried seeing Angre smiling. It took him a second but he understood, there is a high possibility that the people who were here few minutes ago were no real media people. Vansh wouldn't be a fool to announce Ahana as his wife and throw her out immediately if he had really made an announcement!

"Let him stay Angre!" everyone felt speechless as Vansh ordered and then climbed back to the stairs like a king and disappeared to his room.

Kabir wondered what was going on in Vansh's mind.

--

"Boss but why should we let Kabir be here?" Angre questioned worriedly.

"You should always keep your enemies closer to you Angre". Vansh turned around to look at his trustworthy employee and smirked, "lets see what is he upto!"

--

Days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months, Riddhima never returned. Kabir and Aryan had joined their hands and were trying all ways to get the properties to their names while none of them were loyal to each other. Kabir had his own plans of using Aryan for his own benfits and then ditch him once the property comes on their names and rule the entire vr empire himself while Aryan was no different and had the same idea as his. Chanchal was aware of everything that was happening and hoped her son would have the property all for himself.

Ishani was pretty happy to not see Riddhima and her heart now only hoped for the recovery of Sia and Dadi prayed everyday for the same.

--

Vansh returned from his work late night and just headed towards his private space where no one was allowed to enter except Angre but of course his little wife had broke the rules and has entered his study area multiple times.

He took the whiskey bottle and gulped them down his throat before he sat on a chair and started playing his piano.

His fingers pressing on each key hardly as his own life appeared in front of his red eyes like a film.

His wife! Dressed in a gorgeous pink saree, she gifted him a watch and looked at him with teary eyes when he filled her maang with sindhoor on the karwachauth day, oh how ethereal she looked!

She gave the same watch again to Vihaan paying him to come and act as vansh in the vr mansion.

Her big eyes that would blink and stare at him with such innocence and purity.

Her flinches at his slightest of touch.

"Trust me Vansh.." if only she deserved that. He finished gulping his nth bottle and let that break into pieces as he continued playing his piano.

He could see her everywhere, she was wearing that lush pink saree that would essentuate her slender frame, a mangalsutra around her neck and open hair.. just how he liked them!

She was running everywhere around the whole mansion, her eyes looking at him with mischief and a smile adorning her lips, she was still here and she would probably never leave his memories.

His body gave up and he fell from the chair on the cold ground not before hitting his forehead on the piano and its sharp edge creating a cut on his forehead, but could he even feel them.. no! He lay on the ground and few glass pieces pricked his hand making them bleed and he gulped for air and looked around with wide eyes and could still feel his wife staring at him.

"Tumne mujhe thod kar rakh diya Riddhima.." he whispered shakily realizing her betrayal.

Tears clouded his eyes and he felt darkness embracing him. He gave up and closed his eyes letting the tears flow out of his eyes and his last thought of consciousness was

everything was a lie.. His wife, her existence.. everything was a lie! He trusted someone and kept his heart at her feet but she crushed it.

--

Vansh opened his eyes and saw himself surrounded by white walls, he looked at the back of his hand that was pierced and trips were given to him.

"Boss" Angre walked to him seeing him awake and stood quietly as Vansh himself got up and sat straight.

"Angre, you should have just called the doctor to our home and not bring me to hospital for this small injury.."

Angre pressed his lips in a thin line hearing him. "Boss the doctor advised to bring you here.."

"Oh it's no big deal Angre! Make the arrangements, we are leaving!" Angre just nodded for he cannot to afford to question his boss these days. He is always angry and one little mistake angers him to destroy everything.

--

Vansh was walking slowly on the corridor of the hospital, Angre offered to help him but he had refused to take his help. Vansh raisinghaniya isn't so week that he needs somebody's help to even walk, he suddenly felt a push as a girl crossed him.

"what the.." he screamed angrily but stopped as she looked back, long hair floating and covering her face, those doe shaped eyes and that same face which he can never forget his whole life.

He felt the memories of seeing her for the first time on the road rushing in his mind.

"Riddhima!" he mused to himself and saw an elderly man approaching her and calming her, "Aashi! Don't show tantrums.." 

---

A/N- Hey everyone, this is Raina.. Thank you for dropping by,  do let me know your views..

Bye all, keep smiling :)