|4. Have been there!|

Vansh was glad as within just few hours Riddhima was ready to go anywhere with Siya, they completed the hospital formalities and then went to VR mansion, Riddhima was scared but when she saw Siya speaking with Vansh and Angre, her fear went a little down and Siya kept telling a lot of stories which kept Riddhima engaged through out their journey from hospital to mansion

As they entered the home, no one came near them as Vansh had clearly instructed them to stay away and not come near her as she is extremely scared of anyone and everyone. Ishani saw Riddhima clinging on to Siya and smiled watching her weak state, oh she would have loved to insult her but she won't be able to even understand it and her Bhai's gaze was enough to stop everyone even approaching them so she kept quiet..

--

It has been a day since Riddhima came to the mansion, she was staying at Vansh's room and vansh had occupied a room opposite to their room because Riddhima didn't like anyone around her except Siya.

She smiled happily only with Siya, she was a little scared and extremely quiet around Vansh and Angre but she reacted aggressively around everybody else, once Ishani entered her room and Riddhima started shouting and broke all the things running around which only irritated Ishani and after that incident no one went in her space.

While after Riddhima's arrival, Angre noticed Kabir's pale face. Kabir was suddenly very interested about Riddhima and often asked Angre how they found her, while Angre always shut him saying it was none of his business, his curiousness and his visible tensed face only made Angre more suspicious of him and he told this to Vansh,

"Angre, maybe Riddhima knows any secret of Kabir that he is so scared around her? Keep your eyes on him!" and Angre just obeyed his boss's command..

--

Riddhima was crying after coming back from the hospital and Siya was trying to calm her down. Vansh had taken her to another hospital to get her full checkup done and Riddhima got very cranky with all the new surroundings, she was continuously crying for hours now.

Siya gave her medicines with a lot of care, "You are a good girl na Bhabhi, please?" and after a lot of tantrums Riddhima took her medicine and then slept exhausted. Siya covered her with a blanket and walked out of the room to see her vansh bhai looking at her bhabhi with longing eyes. She didn't say anything and just silently went from there for she doesn't know how to console her bhai. She felt him dying out of guilt every second but couldn't do anything..

Vansh stayed at the entrance looking at her calm sleeping face, oh how much he wanted to walk to her and hold her to himself and beg for forgiveness but he knew she wouldn't like it, he sighed and walked away.

After sometime, Vansh heard Riddhima's cries and also the breaking of a glass and got extremely worried and ran to her room or their room. He saw her standing in the middle of glass pieces and he saw her getting scared of seeing him and trying to walk back.

"No, Riddhima no! don't move, see I am going" he said walking back to the entrance, "see I am not coming in, please don't move. I will call Siya!" Vansh said panicking with tears.

"Siya!" he shouted for her and got worried seeing Riddhima crying. "No, Riddhima please don't move.." he screamed seeing her walking, she was about to fall but he immediately took long strides and picked her in his embrace. Riddhima's cries turned louder and she started beating him hysterically but he immediately dropped her on the bed. She tried to get up and run again,

"Riddhima!" she stopped trying seeing his angry face, she blinked her eyes afraid hiccupping her sobs.

"Sit quiet or I'll eat you!" she widened her eyes and closed her mouth with her hand. Vansh took the first aid box from the drawyer nearby and took her feet and did her dressing. She felt pain but she didn't open her mouth and her eyes were red with tears. She saw him getting up from the bed and saw him taking all the glass pieces from the ground, collecting it on a plate that was kept on the table and then he walked out of the room without saying anything and she still had her hands on her mouth not knowing what to do..