|3. His Wife or not!|

Vansh stopped his car in front of the hospital and ran inside, he felt the back of his head bursting in pain but he just kept running, where would he search for her?

"Ri.. Riddhima!" he kept chanting her name hoping she would appear in front of him but has life ever been easy for him.. no!

The receptionist saw him running and tried to stop him, "Sir what do you want?" but he kept murmuring Riddhima..

"Sir please calm down, wait!" She politely said and looked onto her records, within few seconds she replied, "Sorry sir I don't think we have any patient on that name, can you tell me the last name? I will check on it.."

"I.. I don't know if she is a patient, I.." he shivered unable to complete his words.. everyone were looking at him curiously as he looked like a mad guy searching for someone.

"What is happening here?"

Vansh looked back hearing the voice, he was the same old man whom he saw in the morning with his wife.. he immediately ran to him holding his collars,

"Where is Riddhima?" he screamed with tears and all the other hospital staffs immediately tried to stop him

"Where.. where is she?" he was screaming aloud, his throat getting dry while everyone tried to calm him down.

"I don't know Riddhima and calm down this is not your home. This is a hospital!" the old man said strictly.

"I saw you with her today.. You"

Vansh stopped panicking as he remembered this man calling his wife with some other name.

"What?" the man asked seeing him quiet all of a sudden.

"You were calling her as Aashi!" Vansh saw the old man's face changing, he looked around and told everyone, "Everyone back to work!" and everyone obeyed him leaving from there.

"Follow me and keep your voice low, don't disturb other patients!" Vansh gulped his tears and followed the man.

Minutes of following him felt like eternity and then he saw him stop near a door and gesturing him to see, he peeped and saw his woman there, just one glass separating them.

He saw her combing a doll's hair and blinked his eyes and looked back at the man.

"I am the head doctor of this hospital, I saw this girl two months ago on road.. She was roaming around injured. I tried to talk to her but she didn't knew anything, she didn't even knew her name".

The man saw Vansh's face going pale but he continued,

"Talking with her for few minutes, I realized She is mentally abnormal. So I took her to this hospital and kept her here giving her medications".

"No!" the doctor stopped hearing his whisper.

"Who is she to you?" he asked curiously

Vansh couldn't control his tears anymore as they flew out endlessly, this new piece of information shocking him to the core was making his heart bleed.

"My.. my wife!" he said feeling ashamed of himself, "Riddhima!" he completed.

The doctor nodded and continued, "My daughter Aashi died when she was 10 years old so when I found this girl who had no clue about her identity, I named her as Aashi!"

"Get me her previous medical reports so that I can continue to treat her.." Vansh frowned hearing him, "reports?" he questioned. "Yes, you must have been consulting a doctor previously for her condition right?"