|11. The End|

Dr. Rudra sighed not knowing how to make Riddhima understand that her hiding her truth would end badly for her. He turned to go and stopped seeing Vansh at the doorstep. He blinked his eyes in shock. Riddhima felt her uncle not moving and looked at the doorstep, she immediately stood up from the bed, more tears clouded her eyes fearing the worst. Did Vansh hear them?

Vansh slowly walked inside, "Leave". He said sternly looking at Rudra and he silently walked out in guilt. Dr. Rudra was extremely scared and worried, did he mess it up for Riddhima?

Vansh closed the door loudly as soon as Rudra went and locked the door.

"Vansh woh actually.."

"Only the truth!"

Vansh said as he moved towards Riddhima. She pressed her lips understanding he heard everything, and couldn't control her tears.

"Were you never mad?" she cried more looking at his lifeless eyes and tried to hold him but he moved back not letting her touch him. "You were never mad!" he said and his eyes glistened with tears.

"And you were never even going to tell me about it?" he asked unable to believe what he just heard her saying to Rudra. Riddhima only cried as no words came out of her mouth. All her beautiful dreams were breaking bit by bit and the reality stood in front of her in all its glory and she had no courage to face it.

"So I was the mad person here!" Riddhima nodded in no hearing him. Vansh slowly walked away remembering how he brought her home and how he protected her from media. He recalled how Kabir said Riddhima betrayed him few minutes ago in unconsciousness.

He looked back at her in shock realizing all her games, "Wow Riddhima!" he walked towards her and said, "I wanted to give you the love you always wanted. I wanted to live a life that you always wanted, the simple love! But you were still in our old life and were playing games!" he hissed angrily and grabbed her shoulders.

"You were laughing at my pain!"

"No Vansh.." she tried to say.

"YOU WERE!" he screamed jerking her away, "at least admit that". He said and turned to leave when Riddhima asked,

"Did you not laugh at my pain?"

He stopped and Riddhima smiled sadly. She hugged him from behind, "Vansh I love you!" He closed his eyes hearing her. "I really do. I was hurt, I am sorry. I was so blind in my pain, I.. I just wanted you to know.."

"How it feels to be betrayed by someone you love the most?" he asked interrupting her. He turned to her breaking the hug. "Did I not already feel that when I came to know you were a spy?"

Riddhima pressed her lips muffling her cries. She couldn't get words to express the pain she was feeling. "But I changed myself". She whispered, "I came as a spy but I wanted to forget it and be only your wife. I tried to collect proofs against you in the beginning but then I changed. I really love you, I would never want you to go to jail!"

Vansh looked at her silently as she broke down and fell to the ground lifelessly. "I hate that I came as a spy, I wish I never betrayed you. Trust me, I hate myself for all the pain I have given to you".

"I only need your love". Vansh looked at her pleading eyes. "I was never mad, your fake death and Vihaan drama broke me Vansh. I wanted you to feel it". She started crying again as she confessed.

"Hamesha ki tarah tumhare pyaar nae mujhe badal diya. I first came as a spy but then I only wanted to be your wife. And this time I came to hurt you but even now I only want to be your wife, your Riddhima!"