Chapter 1

Destruction, that's all you can see in the battle between Rias Gremory and Riser Phoenix. One wants the other for power and fame, the other wants to be removed from a marriage with the other.

"Rias my dear give up, you and your useless pawn stand no chance against me." Riser told Rias as she was injured and so was Issei, who as far as everyone knows is only physically stronger then most low class devils cause of his body. "It's not like you letting your pawn die and reviving him would change anything." Silence came from the crowd and issei eyes widened looking back at his king.

"That's not true right Rias?" Issei asked his king who looked down in shame.

"Such a pity, to let someone die when you could have stopped there death. I must say my love your ways of getting your peerage is sad." Riser told Rias as issei was looking at his hands in shock.

"No-no!" Issei yelled looking at the girls and Kiba who also looked away, he felt his blood boil.

"Well this is the end then." Riser summoned a huge ball of his hellfire and threw it at Issei and Rias. Issei head was down and his bangs covered his eyes. When the attacks hit them a huge dust cloud was made. Everyone was shocked by the new's on how Rias made Issei her pawn. "Check mate." Riser said smirking.

"Rias Gremory has retired." Grayfia called out as Riser smirk grew but everyone looked in shocked to see issei skin burned and it was bad, but his body was healing extremely quick, even faster then the Phoenix's family.

"How are you still alive low life?" Riser asked and the ground started to shake as issei hair grew longer and gained a dirty blond look, unfortunately it did not stay like that for long as it soon became as black as night. Issei eyes became blood red as he now was looking at Riser completely healed with his muscular frame on display making the woman blush a deep shade of red. The devil kings and the elder heart stoped with a image of Satan appears behind issei with his back facing them but his head turned.

"This power, it can't be." Sirzechs called out. "Lord Satan?" Everyone looked in shock as the "weak" pawn slowly had a blood aura leaking off his body.

"Riser Phoenix." Issei voice made everyone shiver no one more then Riser. This aura the hair the eyes it was exactly like Satan. Soon the sun fell and a blood moon formed glowing over the arena.

"How is this possible." Lord Gremory asked in shock.

"Hair as black as night." Rias mother called out.

"Eyes as red as blood." Serafall called out.

"AHHHHHHH." Everyone watched as issei vanished in a blur and reappears in front of Riser and makes a blade out of blood and cut his arm off then he spun around slamming his elbow into his face and he threw Riser over his shoulder and into the arena wall.

"Dear Satan, this level of strength and power." They all came to one conclusion, they where watching something related to Satan himself go into combat.

"BASTARD I WILL K-." Riser stoped when he saw his arm was not healing. "My arm!" Riser yelled and issei vanished and drove the blade right into Riser chest, he grabbed the middle of his suit and pulled him up to make them face to face. Riser was scared shitless, those cold blood red eyes. The same ones Satan held in the Great War.

"Surrender." Issei demands from Riser who said nothing so he pulled the blade out and threw him into the middle of the arena. Issei had 2 wings made out of blood come out from his back.

"Dear god the Crimson blood demon form." Lord Phoenix called out.

"The only explanation to this is that he has to be related to Satan." Sirzechs called out.