Chapter 5

Previously on The Son of the true Satan....
"I like you Fanis. I have had feeling sense I first saw you, your beautiful eyes and beautiful smile had me hook sense day one. I have never seen such a beautiful and sweet woman before." Issei told her and she had tears in her eyes.

"Issei." She called softly and he wiped them away.

"Fanis, will you give me a shot in a relationship?" Issei asked and she smiled.

"Of course silly." He and her chuckled as she leaned in again but out of no where a cloaked figure grabbed Fanis and Issei eyes shot open as he saw who it was as he vanished.

"FANIS." Issei yelled in a split second she was gone yelling his name in a flash of fallen wings. Issei blood boiled as something inside him was about to awaken that is not for the faint of heart.

Present time

Issei blood boiled as he was gonna get on the move when the summoner Issei gave Rias went off as he picked up.

"Rias now is not a good time I have t-."

"Kokabiel he is here at the school." Issei eyes widened.

"Ok I am on the sway."

"Wait issei he has f-." Issei cut the call and quickly summoned his crimson blood demon wings and quickly flew to the school witch was put under a huge magical barrier.

"I am coming for you Star of god." Issei said coldly.

With Rias

"Give up sister of Sirzechs you can't beat me." Kokabiel told Rias who groaned.

"I will not let you harm the town under my protection." Rias yelled as she saw a bust of light as Xenovia appeared and she used her blade to get freed away from Kiba who was injured.

"Talk to my knight of Gremory shall we take care of this fake holy sword?" Xenovia asked and Kiba nodded holding his holy/demonic sword.

"Yes let's destroy this curse." Kiba told Xenovia who smirked as she held Durandal much to everyone's shock.

"YOU THINK I CARE DEVIL TRASH." Freed yelled as he charged Kiba who stood up and blocked the Excalibur and Xenovia came down with one brutal hit crushing the blade and sent Freed flying away.
"Ahhh why dose everything I own get fucked up." Freed roared.

"You know of the truth of god and the devil kings." Kokabiel told Rias smirking.

"You will not prevail." Kokabiel smirked as he looked to Fanis who was on a trap with her arms held apart and on her knees.

"I should ask, why have you retuned." Kokabiel asked Fanis and everyone looked shocked.

"He doesn't know about Issei." Rias called out and thus caught Kokabiel attention.

"That name sounds familiar." Kokabiel asked and Rias was gonna answer till the barrier broke and a blur of a blood aura flew down and slammed down on the ground and a huge dust cloud came up as the barrier went back up now under Issei command.

"No this aura, this feeling." Kokabiel looked to the dust and saw 2 blood red eyes and night black hair. "Satan." Was all he said as the dust clears as issei rose. "The crimson blood demon form." Now Kokabiel was scared. "W-who are you?"

"Your damnation." Issei charged a bust of his power and shot at Kokabiel grabbing him by the neck and driving him all the way into the ground making a huge explosion sending everyone flying back.

The dust settled and everyone watched Kokabiel go flying up slamming into the barrier as Issei shot up in his crimson blood Phoenix form as he burned Kokabiel face making him scream in pain.