Chapter 4

Issei and Fanis made it back to the castle where issei took his shoes off and walked over to the couch and sat down and looked like he was in thought.

"Is something on your mind Lord Satan?" Fanis asked her Prince who sighed.

"I fear that Rias won't listen to me." Issei said calmly and Fanis saw this as a opportunity.

"May I ask what exactly happened between you and the Gremory heir?" Fanis asked Issei who closed his eyes and remember that day. Fanis chose to not look into the battle Issei fought in.

"She let a fallen angle kill me so she could make me her pawn, when I showed no power she faded away from me and I learned the truth from the Heir to the Phoenix clan." Issei told Fanis who looked shocked that Issei was taken for granted. "My power was unlocked when I learned the truth." Issei told her leaning back.

"I am sorry Lord Satan." Fanis bowed and apologized seeing how this was a sensitive topic.

"Don't worry Fanis, your ok." Issei told her flashing his grin at her witch made her smile too. "Hey Fanis?" Issei called to his maid who looked to him.

"Yes Lord Satan?"

"Would you like to go out with me tonight?" Issei asked the maid who blushed.

"L-like a date?" She asked and Issei nodded his head. "I would love to Lord Satan." Fanis told Issei who stood up.

"Ok ima get into something more official." Issei told her and he went to his room to change and Fanis did the same.

10 minutes later

Issei came out of his room in a nice tuxedo that held his muscular frame nicely.

(Remove the pin on his right shoulder)

"Ok Fanis I am ready to go when you are." Issei called out as he got some water and he heard Fanis come out in high heels.

"I am ready Lord Satan." Issei closed the fridge door and saw Fanis and she looked absolutely stunning.

"You look absolutely stunning Fanis

"You look absolutely stunning Fanis." Issei told her and she blushed.

Before Fanis came out

Fanis was looking trying to find something to find that would make her look good. She saw a beautiful red dress that looked perfect for her. "This is perfect." Fanis said and start to get ready. "Wait, am I falling for Issei?" The maid asked herself as she felt butterflies every time she saw Issei and his smile. "Well I guess I am a sucker for him. And that's not a bad thing at all, I just wished her could feel the same." She told herself as she got ready and came out and saw Issei in the kitchen.

Back to present time
"T-thank you Lord Satan."  Fanis said fixing her hair. "You look very handsome tonight." She told Issei who smirked.

"Thank you Fanis, I got dinner set up for us." Issei walked over and offers his arm witch she takes as he makes a magical circle and they vanish.

At the Restaurant

Issei and Fanis appear outside of a nice stake house restaurant that looked fancy. Issei and Fanis walked up and issei smiled at the man working.

"Reservations for Issei." Issei told the man who looked at a pice of paper and smiled.

"Right this way sir." The man got 2 menus and the 2 walked in and saw everyone eating, but when they walked in eyes went to them and people started to comment on how good they both look. "Here you guys are." The man sat them at a nice table and Issei pulled Fanis chair out and pushed it in for her.

"So how do you like this new life style?" Fanis asked the prince of hell who smiled.

"It's new but having you here helps a lot." Issei said smiling at Fanis who blushed.

"I am glad to have you as well Issei." Fanis told the prince who looked at the menu and so did Fanis as a waitress came over.

"Hello guys, my names Sara and I will be your waitress for the night." The woman introduced herself. "Can I get you guys started with some drinks?" The woman asked and Fanis went first.

"Could I have a lemonade please?" She asked and the waitress nodded.

"And for you sir?" She asked and Issei thought for a second.

"Could I please have a water with lime juice in it please?" Issei asked and she nodded.

"I will get those for you guys. Do we still need time to look or are we ready to order?" The waitress asked and Issei smiled.

"I think we are ready."

"Perfect, what can I get you sir?"

"Could I get the southern chicken quesadilla with peppers?" Issei asked and she nodded.

"And for you mam?"

"I will take the western stake medium rare please." Fanis told the lady who nodded.

"Ok let me get that stuff in for you guys." Issei handed her the menus and she walked away. Issei looked at Fanis who looked back and blushed yet again.

"What?" She asked and Issei shook his head.

"Nothing, you just look beautiful tonight." Issei told her and she blushed a little harder.

"Thank you....Issei." She made a risky move and called Issei his first name and she smiled when he chuckled and smiled back. The 2 made small talk for about 25 minutes and then they got there food. The 2 ate talked and laughed. Soon they finished up and they paid and went for a walk.

"That was amazing Issei, thank you for taking me out." Fanis told Issei who smiled.

"Don't sweat it, we needed something to do anyways." Issei told Fanis as they where by the bridge that had a beautiful lake. they both laughed and looked at each other, silver met Violet Issei and Fanis leaned in and there lips locked and something ignited inside themselves as she put her arms around his neck and his on her hips. They kissed for a little time then broke it off.

"Issei, I wanted to keep myself as a maid, but." She stopped and looked nervous "and I know
I am not a war general anymore but-." Issei kissed her one more time and smiled.

"I like you Fanis. I have had feeling sense I first saw you, your beautiful eyes and beautiful smile had me hook sense day one. I have never seen such a beautiful and sweet woman before." Issei told her and she had tears in her eyes.

"Issei." She called softly and he wiped them away.

"Fanis, will you give me a shot in a relationship?" Issei asked and she smiled.

"Of course silly." He and her chuckled as she leaned in again but out of no where a cloaked figure grabbed Fanis and Issei eyes shot open as he saw who it was as he vanished.

"FANIS." Issei yelled in a split second she was gone yelling his name in a flash of fallen wings. Issei blood boiled as something inside him was about to awaken that is not for the faint of heart.

To be continued

BOOOM IMA HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT SOON and ohhh it's gonna be good, like comment share and as I always saw until next time.