Book Four

Kristal

   Wednesday morning! Oh terrible day, really really terrible. So I uploaded the video, I regret it. I mean the joke was fun but the stupid students were making me feel bad with the way they kept staring at RW. I have never felt so bad about anything in my entire life. And that's saying something because I'm me. The guilt eating me up was beyond description so I was stuck in my bedroom, crying.

   'Kristal! Don't tell me you are still sleeping!' Seb yelled. I pouted, I need a hug. He barged into my room, ready to yell my life out but after seeing me curled up under my blanket and crying while hugging his Dalmatian, his angry face softened. He moved to the bed and sat down gently, looking at me with concern. 'Little sis, what's wrong?'

   'I did something terrible and now I feel really bad about it,' I cried.

   'You, feel bad about something?' He asked incredulously.

   'I am human! Why won't I feel bad!'

   'I was actually thinking mom gave birth to a humanoid or some alien kidnapped my sister at birth and changed her. You might be an alien spying on us to get more details about humanity...' I cried more at his insult. I am very weak, open minded and a cry baby when I'm sad. 'Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Let's talk about it like babies...'

   'Go away,' I sobbed.

   'Alright, but first tell me why you are sad, what did you do that you are regretting... Is this about the prank you played on that kid?' I nodded. 'You regret hurting his reputation?'

   'Oh, I enjoy ruining it, I don't care. What I care about is that my crush is getting affected by the same news, they are friends.'

   'You have a crush?' He snorted.

   'Hey! I'm human here!'

   'Okay, okay,' he raised his hands in surrender. 'So, how is their friendship affecting him? Is he been seen as gay too?'

   'Not exactly, it's complicated.'

   'Does he know you did it?'

   'God forbid he knows, he will hate me forever! You see, he saved my life last week Wednesday, this girl here would have been dead.'

   'Dead? Wait, what? Why didn't you die?'

   'What is that suppose to mean!' I yelled childishly.

   'You should have just died, by now I would be an only child...' I attacked him, punching his bicep and chest lightly as he laughed. His Dalmatian –what is that his name again– started barking. Seb held my wrists, still laughing at my softness.  'Okay, since you feel very bad about it, why not fix it up for him? Make things right by apologizing?'

   'One, I never apologize just like you,' he rolled his eyes. 'Two, what will I be apologizing for? He will know I am the one if I apologize. Three, clearing things up also means clearing Matteo's name, that can't happen, ever!'

   'If you really want to feel better, you will forget about your grudge and do it. After fixing the mess, you can thereafter make his life miserable, very, very miserable for the rest of his school life.'

   'Hmmm...' I hummed, strolling my chin thoughtfully. 'That sounds exciting,' I dropped my hand. 'But how do I fix it?' I asked poutingly. He stood up with a laughing smile and kissed my forehead.

   'You are Kristal, you always figure everything out, I trust you.'

I giggled and blushed. 'Thanks, Seb.'