Important Message for Readers

My werewolf world is different from the other werewolf books on Wattpad.

Just to clarify, in my werewolf world:

1. 2 mates meet

2. They mate. If they don't mate, then the girl goes into heat, which prompts them to mate (normally) by making her practically irresistible to the male. If they don't mate, she gets another heat cycle the next month. Once they mate they complete all stages of the mate bond. Each subsequent mate cycle is harsher and more painful than the previous one.

3. During the mating, they mark each other (they can mark each other before they mate). Enzymes in their saliva activate their genes and make them able to shift into their wolves. This is the same process for regular male and female wolves. So normal wolves shift into their wolves for the first time together.

NOTE: they always have a human part and a wolf part, but they only express the wolf part when they mark each other and mate.

Marking before mating delays the heat cycle, which gives the mates a little bit of time before they mate to be comfortable and get to know each other better.

4. This is not how it works for alphas, betas, and warrior wolves that have higher ranks (males and females). For them, they shift at an earlier age, even before meeting their mate. This is done for the pack's protection and because their wolves are stronger by nature and that gene is already activated. In this book, this is why an alpha's son can become future alpha (heredity); they have the activated form of the gene transferred from one generation to the next.

5. In Shattering the Alpha (for those who read it), Calista has warrior blood, but her wolf is not a warrior wolf. There is a chance that she could shift without her mate and there is a chance that she will need to have it activated once she is marked. Also her mom doesn't have warrior blood, but her dad does. So, she could be expressing a weaker form of the gene.

6. In this book, Victoria is a normal wolf. She doesn't have warrior blood or a high rank. So, she has to be marked and mated to shift into her wolf. 

I hope this helps you understand things in the story and helps explain the rest of the events that occur.

Please comment, share, and vote.

Thanks,

--Micky :) <3