Part 1 - intoducing

kylies pov
its just a normal day waking up to my alarm ringing in my ear and her mum yelling from downstairs telling her to get up and get ready for school so that's what she did. She took a quick shower (cause she ain't a nasty ass) did her makeup and hair and got into a cute fit as it was a monday

 She took a quick shower (cause she ain't a nasty ass) did her makeup and hair and got into a cute fit as it was a monday

yes i know i'm 110% going to get dress coded for this but it's hot you can't blame me. I think i'm going to meet my mums new boyfriend later but right i need to go downstairs and have my breakfast
"morning darling" her mum said "Morning girl" i replied with "your going to meet my boyfriend later he's most likely going to be here when you come home from school" she replied with. Yup i was right he i am going to meet him my mum is always waffling about him sometimes it can be piss taking but i still listen "aight i'll try be home on time i guess" i said in reply "thanks darling" i just walked away cause why not. I walk to the kitchen to get something quick and light so i just grab a breakfast bar and my water bottle. "MUM IM LEAVING LOVE YA HAVE A NICE DAY ILL SEE YOU LATER" i screamed from the door "BYE DARLING" i heard a faint voice. I get in my car (rolls royce 😉) and drive to school picking up mine and my girlies coffee on the way. I get to form around 10 minutes late that means i only have 5 minutes left till my first lesson started. I walk in and see my best friend in her usual seat looking cute and all i gave her coffee to her "hey bae" i said "hey bbg" she replied with "i'm meeting my "step dad" as my mum calls him today hopefully he's as fucking hot as my mum makes him seem" i said  "i hope so too" she said in agreement.

skip to the end of the day cause i'm lazy

you get home and see them sitting on the couch together watching a movie. You try your best to go around them and to your room unnoticed but that plan didn't work at all.

____________________________________
A/N

welp your being left there see you in like 3 days cause watch me forget about this i'll try my best to remember 😭😭 anyway you have more friends than 1 i was just too lazy to put them in!!

PURR 430 words be proud 💪