Part 6

Still Kylies pov:

It's been around an hour so I finally came to the conclusion that I should start heading down to the studio. Also yes I got the stuffed animal from Costco and the ice cream cause why not on top of that I went shopping for more outfits like I needed any more but you know a girl can never have to many outfits. I had bags on bags on bags it's like they just kept coming it was a never ending cycle what I realised is that oakley might see all the bags and get suspicious on how I got them if I was meant to be in school than hour so if he realises I'll just tell him the truth if now yolo.

I parked up and walk in with my massive stuffed animal, his maccie Ds and my Starbucks cause second coffee of the day always hits. I walk into the studio to see him rapping I don't think he realised me but of course everyone else did. After like a minute or two he came out and seen me and gave me a hug and a kiss on my forehead and said "hey bae, how was your day" "it was good i got this teddy before I came here and got you food" i said "have you eaten anything today?" He questioned "nope, I've not been hungry although this is my second coffee" i replied " you do realise you have to eat and coffee isn't good for you" he said "yup, coffee is bae though" i said, he just laughed and made me eat some of his food cause I did get him quite a lot lolzie pooh i think how much I got him is enough to feed an entire family or more you know gotta be nice after that bomb dick last night.

After what felt like 100 hours we decided to finish our song plus get it edited same day which took about 3-4 hours so now we can start on the music video. I quite lazy to do that so I asked if we can do it sometime next week cause I refuse to go school. The school ended up calling Oakley that I left half way through that I never attended first lesson and only 15 minutes of second lesson he was fuming he dragged me into another room and had a right go at me. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU,YOU ONLY GO SCHOOL FOR LIKE AN HOUR AND YET YOU STILL JUST FUCKING LEFT OMG, what did you even do during that fucking hour" he screamed "went shopping" I relied with a smile he shook his head and went back to the studio, i don't see his problem he's a high school drop out he's being very hypocritical right now. I walk back in and say "you do realise your being well hypocritical, your a high school drop out at least i go for like 10 minutes then go back home" i said rolling my eyes "cut the attitude i don't have time to deal with you" he said rather loud once again i just rolled my eyes and left to go back to my place.

I get home first thing i do I jump on my bed and go through all the clothes i bought and sort them into outfits just so it's easier (next chapter is literally just going to be the clothes just if you want to see them if not skip them x)

I got bored so I hit my my nail artist to see if she can come over and do my nails and to my surprise she actually can which was a life saver, I'm also going to get my hair done as well like half an hour after my nails so I'm going to have a whole new look. My nail artist came "Hey girl so glad you can come on such short notice" i said "it's fine hun, anything for my fav, have you got any inspo pics for me" she asked "of course I do babe" I showed her and she got to work

 My nail artist came "Hey girl so glad you can come on such short notice" i said "it's fine hun, anything for my fav, have you got any inspo pics for me" she asked "of course I do babe" I showed her and she got to work

These are the nails and knowing my school they most likely wont allow it but whatever. My nail attest left and my hair stylist came honestly I was so happy although my hair is nice I just want to switch it up i want to go blonde or something I told her and she got to work on my hair and omg when I tell you I'm in love with it.

 My nail attest left and my hair stylist came honestly I was so happy although my hair is nice I just want to switch it up i want to go blonde or something I told her and she got to work on my hair and omg when I tell you I'm in love with it

That's the hair I got done^

I sent a snap too oakley and he loved it and said he's coming over which I obviously said no to and I think he actually listened to me cause he knows not to piss me off when I am mad at someone at least he's a quick learner.

Once again I am bored so I decided to make tiktoks and post on my insta story cause I'm slay queen.

I post this cause you know gotta show my hair to the world anyway I go drive to the good store and the amount of paparazzi I seen oml it ridiculous how did they find me before I even went there it pisses me off so much but either way I still went ...

I post this cause you know gotta show my hair to the world anyway I go drive to the good store and the amount of paparazzi I seen oml it ridiculous how did they find me before I even went there it pisses me off so much but either way I still went in and got my weekly shop done but I think it's time to break the news to my mum about the house let's pray she doesn't flip out.

Im currently pulling up to my mums house and am I not surprised oakley is there but my mum is also there it's 7pm she's back early "hi mum, i have something I've been meaning to tell you for a while now I just don't know how to" I said "baby,what is it your know you can tell me anything" she replied with "uh i may or may not have bought a house and kind of move 80% of my stuff there" i said quickly but she somehow understood "WHAT HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY" she yelled at me "what? Your never home and I want my own space is that so bad?" I relied calmly "yes it is, you know what leave" she yelled again "fine by me" I said "I should have gotten and abortion little ungrateful child" she said thinking I never heard "you know what renee your really pissing me off this is why dad left you cause you take the piss, oh yeah and I fucked your little boy toy" I said beyond pissed. Oakley looked shocked so did my mum and she told him to leave as well lol. We walk out together and honestly he didn't seem pissed at what happened he was actually call about it "I think you done me a favour I wanted to break up with your mum after I met you but I didn't know how to" he said "I done it for you then" I laughed walking to my car before I drove off I told him to come mine so we can chill and that's what he did we pulled up same time and walked into my house.