Part 5

I'm going to start with oakley pov. ❤️😋

Oakley pov:
Im still at Kylies house and I just realised she left without breakfast and knowing her she most likely wont eat so I'll order food when she comes to the studio but as of right now I'll send her some money. On a real note though last night was entertaining like her pussy is well good I would deffo hit thag again I could hit is for hours on end and not get sick not bored of it. Now I'm in a bit of a pickle I just fuck my soon to be ex daughter not to mention she's underaged so I can't tell Renee about that shit cause she'll most likely call the police about it so i just a whole excuse on why I'm breaking up with her and that idea needs to come fast. Anyway I'm going it go to the studio now and finish my album and yes kylie was the first to listen to the first few swing it's not completely done but good work takes time i want it to be perfect for my fans/followers cause I love em and they supported me though everything and I would've be here with them.

Kylies pov:
I'm currently walking into school an hour late so pretty much when everyone is on break honestly love being center of attention I'm just there walking to find amarra to see her with the girl you hate the most Maddison (we are going to imagine someone white called Maddison) i was shocked "umm amarra what the fuck are you doing" I said "well your never in school are you so I made friends with Maddison turns out she's a better friend then you are and ever will be" I was stood there in shock and just laughed then she started getting verbal and said "so I don't want to be your friend anymore, also I seen the say you fight that's pussy I could beat you any day" I laughed so hard I nearly pissed myself "try me then you sket" she slapped me i punched the shit out of her which knocked her down to the floor and beat the living shit out of her. The fight got stopped and I got sent to pupil support where I chill for a couple minutes while I calm down. I go on my phon and message oakley and tell him what happened honestly he wasn't happy that I got into a fight cause this is like my first day back in days but it is what it is.

Bold -central
Normal-kylie

Daddy cee ❤️‍🩹

Oak, i may or may not have got i to a fight

What?

This bitch amarra took the piss and started bumming the person I hate the most and threatened to beat me up then slapped me, technically it's classed as self defence.

Omll just try school for an hour then just come straight ti the studio I'll deal with you there.

K

Alright see ya

Ta

End of text

I filmed a tiktok and posted it knowing I'm tiktok famous and insta lolzie people wish they could be me .

Anyway I go back to lesson I'm in chemistry, my teacher hates me with passion I walk in 15 minutes late "well look who finally decided to come" mr smith said "piss off, be glad i actually came" I said. I sat down on my phone for like 20 minutes got bored walked out "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING" mr smith asked "home" i replied bluntly "uh excuse you have another 5 hours left of school" he said "well I've got 5 seconds, bye whore" and with that I walked to my car and left to the studio and posted on my insta story

 I sat down on my phone for like 20 minutes got bored walked out "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING" mr smith asked "home" i replied bluntly "uh excuse you have another 5 hours left of school" he said "well I've got 5 seconds, bye whore" and with that...

You posted that photo^

You walk out of school to go to the studio you decide not to tell oakley only cause if you tell him now he will have a right go at you over the phone and you would much rather it in person but at the same time I feel like he would understand why I left cause knowing him he probably done worse in school. I decided to go to maccie Ds to get oakley something just so he's like less mad when I get there but I do really want to go to Costco to get one of those big stuffed animals and also the ice cream at the shop so I do that. If I think about it logically I can just waste an hour doing something then go ti the studio but at the same time the school might call him cause he's second on the parent list thingy were like if my mum don't answer the phone they will call him so let's just hope and pray they don't.