Sign on the Dotted Line

Book: Sign on the Dotted Line

Author: abbey__road

Status: Completed

Blurb: 

I stared at the contract, this was crazy. A fake relationship for money? This couldn't be real. But I thought of mom and Charlie back in Chicago. Where they live even worse than I did. If I took the money, I could send them more money, hell, I could move them out here with me. We could live comfortably for a while.

"Where do I sign?" I picked up the pen.

Nathan smiled, "on the dotted line, sweetheart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claire Edwards is a famous Hollywood actress. She has a 5-year relationship with famous businessman Nathan Carter. They, unfortunately, have to keep their relationship a secret due to Nathan's career and family who don't approve of the relationship.

After an unexpected incident, they enlist the help of working girl, Beth James to be Claire's public lover. What starts off as a business relationship turns into something more. Lines are suddenly blurred and unexpected emotions start to surface.

A/N: I just realised I forgot to add this book to my list and this is among one of my favourites. So here you go. Also, how have you all been? I know it's been a while.

Comment and vote.:)