The Gods of Song and Poetry

Book Name: The Gods of Song and Poetry

Author: AnnieKenyon2

Status: Completed

"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She's just a sophomore girl that thinks the senior girl is cool, just like all of my sister's other friends. I was just wishing it was flirting. She's the new girl, she's super cute, and she makes me feel really good about myself. It's normal to get aroused, I assured myself, but in no way could I let this turn into a crush."

Coming out just before her freshman year of high school, Analee didn't have an LGBTQ community to join. In her small town, she WAS the LGBTQ community. When two new girls move into town her senior year, one older, one younger, everything changes for her. It turns out falling in love is harder than she thinks. Even with a steadfast belief in true love, Analee finds navigating romance, friendships, and family something that has to be figured out one day at a time.

A/N: By the Gods of Song and Poetry, this is one of the best books I have the fortune to come across here. I mean even if the author decides to keep the free wattpad version and publish this book, I'm going to buy it. The journey of Analee is so beautiful! (I am trying hard not to spoil anything here)

Tell me about your favourite books on Wattpad? What are the tropes you are by now absolutely bored of?
Tell me in the comments.

Until then, stay safe. <3

Vote and comment.:)