Under Her Mercy series

Book Name: Under Her Mercy

Author: FangsofLust

Status: Ongoing series

Nina Chatterjee, an aspiring entertainment journalist, get abducted and auctioned in an underground slave market, on one fine day. The girl, who has gone through a lot in her life, and has her own share of darkness hidden in her past was bought by none other than the Tribrid Queen of the vampires, werewolves, warlocks and witches, who is also familiar figure in the Entertainment Industry.

Saranya Roy Chowdhury is the much feared and respected tribrid Queen of the supernatural world and a sensational singer in the human world, finely balancing her dual identities. For what reason a simple girl like Nina caught her attention? And why is she so keen to conquer the girl's heart?

And what secrets does Nina hold within her which she dreads so much? Will she be able to cope up with the wicked and twisted desires of the 'Ice Queen'? Or there is somthing more hidden under the 'Ice Queen' mask worn by Saranya? Flip the pages to find out.

A/N: I might be a bit biased but I freaking love this book so much. It's a great book for anyone who's into supernatural fantasy. If you haven't read it yet, go check it out and show my homie some love.

                               Vote and comment. :) 
                                Stay safe.