A/N

Hey, babes so this story is probably gonna be crazy so bear with me. I really have no clue where I want this to go so it could literally go anywhere. 

Also I don't know how much this is going to follow the books/movies but I want to add some scenes so if some don't make sense in the timeline don't ask questions.

I love the power I hold I could literally make anyone I want die (I'm thinking about this!). 

ANYWAY-

So my favorite movie of all time is Singles it was made in 1992 and basically because I think it would be fun I'm putting some of those characters in here. 

The brother of the main character Cliff Poncier is one of the main characters in that movie (PLAYED BY MATT DILLION I SHOULD MENTION). He's also in a band like he will be in this book, and it's called Citizen Dick like it will in this book. Also, the band members are the members of Pearl Jam like it will be here as well. So if the name EDDIE VEDDER makes you go 'babe that sounds familiar' it's cuz it's purposeful. 

I'm serious that this movie exists. 

Long-haired Matt Dillion in a band with all the members of Pearl Jam called Citizen Dick who recreated a song by MudHoney called 'touch me I'm dick' instead of 'touch me I'm sick'. Oh, also, Alice in Chains is in this movie AND AND AND AND my favorite SOUNDGARDENNNNN. So go watch it rn.

I don't own the rights to the movie or its character OR the characters or plot from Diary of a Whimpy Kid. I only own Y/N and shiiii.