CHAPTER 119: I'll take care of this

-------

Lu Tian glares at the kid as he shoves all the bags into the cart. He wasn't the king of the business world for nothing. Just seeing the kid's expression, he was able to know that the kid is fond of his wife.

Even if it wasn't in a romantic way, it was still fond.

Turning to look at Yue Ling, he ignores her dumbfounded expression and grabs her hand.

"Come WIFE, let's go."

"..."

Lu Tian made sure to emphasize the word 'wife' too. Not just emphasizing, he said it loud and clear, as if wanting everyone near to hear.

He could careless about how he looks at this moment. If he can, he wants to shout to the whole world that Han Yue Ling is his love.

"..."

Watching his two idols leave out the supermarket, the young man's jaw dropped to the floor. Did he hear wrong? Or.... the almighty business king just called the well known supermodel his wife...

What in the world just happened?!!

---

Lu Tian helps the still dumbfounded Yue Ling into, then he puts the grocery bags in the trunk and gets in the driver seat.

After a long moment of silence, Yue Ling slowly turn her head to look at the man who either, knows no shame or is the King of Jealousy.

Looking at the handsome man driving her car, she frowns remember what he had said earlier in the store. She couldn't explain this strange feeling growing inside of her.

"Why did you call me that back there?"

Hearing her, Lu Tian's eyes remain on the road.

"I'm your boyfriend."

Coming to a red light, he stops the car and turn to look at Yue Ling.

"Sooner or later, I'll be your husband and you will be my wife."

'Husband and wife...'

Lu Tian's words floated inside Yue Ling's head. He had said it to calmly, as if they had been in love for years and she was the only person in his heart...

As the light turns green and Lu Tian focus back in front of the road, Yue Ling rest her head against the headrest and stare out the window.

Those words were ones that stabs her heart with thousands of arrows. Like a taboo to a dream she once dreamed to have....

Lu Tian has been really good to her... but is he really serious? To say it like he's thinking of proposing to her... They've just met....

Should she tell everyone back in Korea about Lu Tian? What will her Yeye and Jingxu think?

What about Lu Tian? How will he feel if she tells him about Shin?

---

Reaching Jade Condos, Yue Ling and Lu Tian carries the bags up to their shared penthouse. The moment Lu Tian opened the door, all they saw was a fluffy white ball jumping everywhere.

"Woof! Woof!"

'Yay!!! Mommy's back!!!'

Inu runs around his mommy with his fluffy white tail wagging excitedly. He felt as if he had been separated from his mommy for hundreds of years!

Seeing her baby's cute reaction, Yue Ling quickly put the bags on the counter. Squatting down, she hugs her baby and exclaims happily.

"My baby! Oh, I'm so sorry for leaving you all alone. Did you miss me?"