CHAPTER 126: We have company

———-

The sun finally sets as darkness cover the sky. At this moment, Lu Tian’s team just finished securing and checking their equipments.

Clipping his tactical vest, Lu Tian looks at his men.

"Team A, take the east. Team B will secure south. Team C will secure the west."

"Captain, what about North?"

"I’ll cover it."

Just when Lu Tian and his team were about to descend, Xu Long stops his boss.

"Boss, there’s something wrong."

Lu Tian furrow his brows, "What is it?"

Xu Long turns the laptop he was working on to his boss, he points to certain videos on the screen, "I don’t know what kind of hacker these people have, but he or she seems to be blocking me from hacking in."

He straighten up and scratch his head, "although, this person doesn’t seem to be hacking for long. The max is ten seconds before everything goes back to normal then he or she moves on. It’s like this person is covering someone from view."

A bulky man from Wolf Team A walks up, "Can the person they’re trying to hide be the boss?"

Hearing this, Xu Long pout his lip, "Maybe, but I’m not 100 percent sure."

"Find out."

Lu Tian didn’t want to waste anymore time. He was going against time here, he needs to get this mission done and go back home to his wife.

"Wolf Team, commence!"

"Yes, sir!"

While Lu Tian’s team was starting to make their move, Yue Ling had already started hers.

To get inside the warehouse unnotice, she needs to take down all the people watching outside first.

["Boss, two; right. You have ten seconds."]

"Got it."

Yue Ling squat down and put her hand on the knife strap to her leg. She was hidden behind a small shed, so no one can see her.

["Now."]

Like a ninja in the shadows, Yue Ling leaps a sneak attack behind the two men just when they walked pass the shed.

Her arms lock one man’s and she stabs his neck, at the same time, she swings her legs over the other man’s shoulder and flips him over, breaking his neck with a twist.

["Five seconds."]

With lightning speed, she drags both dead men and toss them into the shed.

["Boss, south."]

Yue Ling quickly runs to lean her back against the warehouse wall. She waits for this person, then ambush him.

A masculine man from the Ghost Gang walks out from the corner, just when he open his mouth to call for the other two men, a fist came to his vision.

*bam!*

Yue Ling’s punch was quick and deadly, knocking the masculine from his feet. Before his body could touch the ground, she moves faster and stabs his neck.

Killing him with an instant death.

The man stare in wide eye at the person who killed him.

Yue Ling stands in front of the man and tilt her head at him indifferently. Her expression wasn’t one a normal person would have when they see a dead person.