Part 6

Song:Do it for me
Artist: rosenfeld

Jakes POV

When she left the car I felt bad for pulling her into this mess, I didn't know why I felt this way I mean I barley knew her, all I knew is that she worked at the club. Sure we talked but it was just your normal
"Hello" and "goodnight" kind of thing.
I worked there undercover as a bar tender because there were some very important businessmen that went there after they were done work.
I would get all my information from my men that also went undercover as customers.

Jennifer has been working at the club for about a week kind of the same time that I started, she would come in with a bright smile on her face ready to get started and leave with a sad miserable look plastered on her face at the end of her shift.
Every dancer working at the club wasn't really there by choice, some of them were drug addicts and others thought this is the only easy way to make quick easy money, but for Jenn she had other options. She was a good person, everyone seemed to like her, she could have been someone big, but she chose to be a stripper, I never really knew why.

Peter Anderson and I had some issues back then and we still carried them around with us each day.
I needed some information on his plans with his "business" he's got a wife and a family working at the local hospital as a doctor, but what his family doesn't know is that he's a very bad man doing terrible things, he's killed lot of people in his day.

I wasn't really going to kill Jennifer's mom, I'm not a monster like Peter who only thinks for himself killing anyone who gets in his way.
I just wanted to scare her a little and luckily it worked.

(Again sorry for the short chapter I'm in school right now 😅) XX

Tags

Bashiruadams --JennieRubyJane-- -no-tears-left- taylorsreverie