Chapter 10

Song: Devil eyes
Artist: Hippie Sabotage

Jakes POV-

I shouldn't have let her go with Peter Anderson, it was a mistake knowing what he's capable of.

I should have got that necklace myself not her, she had no right to do so. I had no right to take her from her normal life, she had friends, a family, pulling her into this mess was my mistake that I can never take back, because once you're in the mafia you can never get out.

Knowing that she was in danger like that scared me, I know I shouldn't be worried for this girl that I barely know but I was and I have no idea why. I hate the feeling of not knowing.

I had to save her, so I did. I got 20 of my best men to come with me for this task, well they were killing the guards downstairs I made my way upstairs looking in every room trying to find her, there was one room left that I haven't checked and right when I saw her I knew she would be safe.

Killing Peter was just a plus.

I brought her back to the mansion because she was out cold from the shock that happened  today, I set her aside some fresh new clothes for once she walks up, and I also got one of my maids to make her breakfast in bed, she deserved it with everything she's been through, but it wasn't just that, I was feeling a little guilty for taking her in under her will, so maybe having a little breakfast in bed will cheer her up a tiny bit.

(Sorry that this is so short XX)