Chapter 21

Songs:  Sacrifice 

Artist: Black Atlass and Jessie Reyez 

Jennifer's POV-

As I waited in the room I looked around at all the girls in their short tight dresses showing off their body, with their makeup done just right, I can see the fear in their eyes. We were just young women who got taken from our lives and put into a whole new one. I looked at my dress and felt uncomfortable in it, it should off my body in a way that made me look like a whore..I should be use to showing off my body by now, I was a stripper, I got paid to show off my body for horny men, but it was a choice, this is not a fucking choice, none of these girls deserve to be here, they did nothing wrong, the only thing we all did was be at the wrong place at the wrong time, and now were stuck here...at least not for long that is. 

"Hey..." One of the girls says to me trying to plaster on a smile. She's wearing a bright red body-con dress with black heels, her hair is curled and put into a messy bun. 

I try to smile back but nothing happens. 

"Oh...hey" 

"What's your name" She asks, I can see what she's trying to do, conversations help with dealing with fear. 

I stick out my hand so she can shake it. "I'm Jennifer" 

She smiles. "I'm Hailey" 

I can tell that she's scared, so am I. 

"Number one, follow me" Adam calls out. 

All the girls look over to Adam to see who's the first victim. A girl with brown hair and a blue body-con dress steps out of the crowd of girls and slowly walks over to where he's standing. Adam grabs her by the arm and forces her to follow him up the stairs. 

We all lost our breath for a second happy that it wasn't our number that was called out. 

I look around the room to see that there's no guards watching us only Adam when he comes back to bring the next girl out. 

I look over to Hailey and she can tell that I had a plan. 

"We could make an easy escape, there's no guards in the room if we act fast we can get everyone out of here" I say to her. 

"Ok so we know how to get out of the room but what about the actual building" 

Oh fuck    

"We make a run for it, there has to be an exit somewhere..How many girls are in the room" 

We both look around counting each and everyone. 

"There's 32" Hailey tells me. 

"What's your number" I ask. 

"Six" 

I look at the door our only chance to get out of here. 

"I'm number seven, we've got to go, split up and tell the other girls that when Adam comes back to grab number two we leave for the door and split up both ways, half go to the right with you and the other half follows me to the left" I tell her. 

She nods and we both go and tell everyone one at a time. 

Adam finally comes back into the room. 

"Number two, come with me" He says. 

We all watch as the girl goes with Adam up the stairs, we wait for a second and I open the door and pop my head out, the cost is clear. 

Hailey and I open both doors and hailey takes 16 of the girls to the right and I take the other half to the left and we all run. 

I look behind me to see all the girls following me, I have no clue where the fuck i'm going. 

Still no one is out here but us. 

We run all the way down the hallway until we get stuck, we can either go left, right or straight not knowing where the exit is, I hope Hailey and the other girls got out safely. 

"What the fuck do we do" One girl cries out. 

"Pick a hallway and run" I tell them. 

They all do as I said and I just stood there thinking if the right way was the way out. I looked behind me to see Adam at the end of the hallway running towards me. 

I ran straight down the hallway which none of the other girls picked. I can barley run in these fucking heels. 

An older man stepped out in front of me coming from another room and I ran right into his chest and fell backwards. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing" He asks me as I sit up. I look behind me to see that Adam is almost catching up to me, I quickly get up and try to run but the older man grabs me and lifts me up to put me on his shoulder.

"PUT ME FUCKING DOWN" I scream. 

He walks back into the room he was in before I ran into his chest and closes the door and locks it behind him, he throws me onto the king size bed. 

"Get undressed" He orders me. 

"No" I tell him and get up and try to leave, he slaps me and I fall to the ground in pain. Tears drip from my eyes. 

"Don't force me to rape you little girl..." 

NOTE!!!

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO HAVE A TRIGGER WARNING SINCE THERE IS RAPE INVOLVED! 

................................................................................................................................................................

Don't forget to vote! <3 Love you all XXX 

.....................................................................

Follow the Instagram: @autumn_.2206