11

"Okay Dylan." I groaned at him. "It's just you and I until midnight, maybe even until 1am."

He pouted. "Ugh, I just wanna go home."

"I know, so do I but I guess we're both out of luck."

He glanced to the road and moved his head from side to side, in search of cars. "Can't we just hail a cab or hitchhike?"

"This isn't New York Dylan, and besides. Do You see any cars?"

He shook his head, "no, but can we like..walk or something?"

"Yes Dylan, let's walk. It's not like it's going to take days or anything."

"Oh." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Liz is coming, we just have to hold tight." I crossed my arms.

He nodded and went to the back of the car, popping the trunk and starting to lower the back seats.

"What are you doing?" I asked, jogging over to him.

"I'm not sleeping sitting up. So I am lowering the back seats so we can both lay down."

I crossed my arms and rose my eye brow. "Why would I want to sleep next to you?"

"Well if you want to sleep sitting up you an sure as crap do that. And it's suppose to get freezing tonight so our body heat will hopefully keep us somewhat warm." He stated, finishing the seats and opening a small compartment and pulling out a black cotton blanket. Like the ones you find on airplanes.

"It's suppose to get cold?"

He chuckled, "yeah, really cold."

I frowned, "I forgot to bring a jacket. I thought we were just going to a meeting and then back home."

He quickly unzipped his jacket and handed me his purple one, nodding at me. "Here."

"No, then you'll be freezing!" I frowned. I could see the sun setting in the distance and the cool air surrounding my skin. Goosebumps were now visible on my arms and legs and I attempted to rub up and down my arms to be warmer.

"C'mon Skylar. I'm not cold at all and you look freezing. Please?" He smiled. I felt my heart beat a bit faster for some odd reason, I ignored it and gladly accepted the jacket. It smelt amazing as the warmth cascaded around my body. I could literally sit there and smell his jacket the whole day, that's how great it was.

"Thank you."

He nodded, "no problem, what do we do now?"

I looked around the large area and shrugged. "I don't know. There's not much we can do."

"We can just talk, like we did yesterday."

I smiled, remembering that he actually shared something with me personal yesterday. "yeah, let's get in the back of the car and talk."

We both climbed in the back and sat on the floor of the trunk, sitting cris-cross next to one another.

"Okay, First we share three fun facts about each other, then something personal. I'll go first." I smiled, him nodding his head. "That way we will get to know each other and our back round more."

"Alright, I'm ready." he chuckled.

"Okay, uh...Fun facts." I started. "My favourite color is purple, my middle name is Marie, and...I had an older brother. I guess that has to do with my personal story."

"Had?"

"You'll get to that part later, share three fun facts!" I giggled, playfully slapping his arm.

"Okay, okay!" He laughed, "I'm obsessed with the mets, Favourite drink is root beer, and...my favourite body part are my legs"

"Legs?" I laughed.

"Legs."

I laughed and nodded my head, "Alright then, Let's now share are personal stories."

"Let's." he nodded.

"Okay, so like I said. I had an older brother. This is also the reason I...don't really speak to my parents anymore." I sighed, fiddling with my hands. Dylan nodded, listening to my story as I continued.

"My parents and him got in a big fight one night, one thing led to another and they kicked him out of the house for the week. He was uh, driving to his friends house to stay the night when my mom called him. I don't really even know why, maybe to yell at him some more or maybe to apologize to him. It didn't matter. When the police found the car and his dead body, they somehow established that the car crash was most likely caused from him attempting to answer the phone."

"Skylar." Dylan paused. "I'm so sorry. But, your parents most likely didn't mean for that to happen. They were probably devastated."

"Dylan. I wasn't finished. This part, is why I'm angry with my parents"

"What happened."

I paused, taking a deep breath in and then letting it go. Going on with my story...
_________________
Update?

(SORRY I ENDED IT HERE)