Chapter 23

Vivian's pov

I hear a scream from behind me, I quickly turn around in time to catch kelly jumping into my arms "hey girlfriend" she says and kisses my cheek "hey" I say with a small chuckle "do I have competition" I hear milo question from the side of me and kelly burst out laughing "oh milo, I would win over you any day so no,no competition here" kelly says with a smirk.

"Princess" kelly steppes aside and my dad hugs me, "feeling better" he questions "a bit" he gives me a kiss on my cheek "hi" I head my mother say to me "hi mum" I say her a small hug before I stand at milos side, "hi sister" I gasp "cain" he pulls me into a tight hug "I thought you wasn't coming" I say as I feel tears coming up, why the fuck am I crying.

"I wanted to surprise you, I can only stay three days, but I thought that was better than nothing" I quickly nod my head agreeing with him as he pulls me into another hug.

"We should get going, we are getting a bit of attention" milo says nudging me, I turn to the side to people with their phone out and staring at us, do they not have anything better to do with their life!

Milo places his hand on my lower back and we start to walk out, everybody follows, we jump into the car that milo had waiting for us which he bought so there was enough room for six of us.

"How have you been milo" my dad questions "I've been good sir, what about you" my dad clears his throat "busy with work and been missing Vivian but I've been good" milo nods his head and we pull up to my apartment, "I can take you to the hotel later on" milo says turning his body to my family in the back.

"Thank you" kelly say. We get out of the car and grab the suitcases and haul them inside, "today later on,would you like to meet my parents, my mother has insisted on meeting you" milo asks my parents with a chuckle "sure" my father mother and brother agree.

Milos phone starts to ring, I look down  and see it's his mother calling, "give me a moment" he walks into my bedroom and everybody sits down onto the couch "I can take you to your hotel if you need a nap" I say to everybody as I know how flying can make your feel.

"In an hour or so, we want to see you" my dad says, milo walks out looking stressed he takes a seat next me me "what's wrong" I question him everybody is in the middle of their own conversation so I turn my full attention towards him, "just my dad being a dickhead to my mum" I grab ahold of his hand "she really wants to leave him because of how disgusting he is but I think for one she scared of being alone and two she can't just exactly leave him"

I nod my head and let milo rant a bit more "but when I become king, she can leave him then, we'll not really but it's the best time to and I know she will" I kiss his cheek "don't worry milo, your mum is a strong woman and she will find somebody else who isn't a dickhead" I say with a slight chuckle, milo smiles and nods his head.

We turn back to the whole group "so cain,hows your love life looking" I question him, "it's as slow as a slug, I'm just not into woman my age, I like older ones and to be quite frank I don't bump into them often" , cain is very mature for his age, and always have been so I'm not surprised there.

"Maybe you can find love in France" I say laughing, he throws a pillow at me "shut up" he says, well he's mature most of the time.

"Kelly your have got to meet rose she is lovely" kelly nods her head to me "I will drop you guys off now if you want" everybody agrees that they need a nap and to get ready , so everybody collects their bags.

"You feeling better" kelly questions me looking a bit concerned "yeah I'm good, just tired, why" she has just randomly came out with this so I'm intrigued as to why she is so concerned "I don't know, I was just thinking" I give her a weird look but nod my head and lead her out of my apartment door.

Three hours later everybody is pulling up to milos castle ready to meet his parents, I'm pretty nervous as this is the first time since that argument with milos father that I will be having a meal with him.

We knock on the door and immediately milos mother,jade, opens it, "hello" she says with a big smile on her face, she steps aside and allows us to come in, milos hugs his mother and whispers something to her she nods her head and milo steps back.

"It's so nice to meet you all" milos mother says with a smile on her face "follow me" she leads us all to the dinning room and we all take a seat "where's father" milos questions her "I don't know but I do not care" she states, he nods his head.

A few minutes later a few maids bring out everybody's plate, I see my brother looking at milos mother but quickly looks away, weird.

"So how are you liking France, I know you haven't been here long but just what you have seen of it so far" milos mother questions my family "it's beautiful" my brother says looking at her "I'm glad you like it".

"It seems amazing, wish we was here longer but we will do some exploring" my father says, "same,even though I will one hundred percent get lost" my brother adds on with a chuckle "oh, well if you need any assistance then don't be afraid ask" jade says directly to him, I see a small blush go onto cains face that nobody but me and jade pick up on.

Oh my fucking god, cain fancy's milos mother and if I'm no mistaken she's flirting with him!